Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pravku

Groupbie

pravku

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Was looking at the new promos. This move could backfire on Mona and I think the worst affected could be the kids. If they had nothing to do, this was a ok move to get back at Anushka and her dumbass comments about mothers. But with school going children being shuttled around like a yo yo...could be a problem as they could be more affected by their mothers absence...and could do worse in school. Instead I hope Mona keeps them surrounded by friends and family while she takes Pradeep and Anushka head on one to one by first just take the money from Pradeep...that he is willing to give...give him the divorce he so badly wants...and perform outstandingly as a professional and rub the P and A team into the ground professionally in the field...move on and then see if Pradeep at some point comes back to the family having realised his folly...a re-marriage is not unheard of if it will bring happiness back into the kids lives and if P has his head screwed on right by then. There is no way on earth a father can stay away from his kids forever...so meanwhile once settled, Mona can slowly then move the courts to limit or take away Pradeep's visiting rights by showing him as callous and indifferent and hit him where it will hurt the most...lack of time with the children which he will realize soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This could backfire on Mona" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Tongue No way...Nothing can go wrong for Mona...She is a saint I tell you...Only Mona can raise kids in this world...No other woman can be as loving, and smart like Mona...I guarantee that all of Mona's children will turn out to be extraordinary beings all due to Mona... Mona can cure the sick with her touch...She can walk on water if need be...Mona is the bestest ever and forever... Tongue Mona can achieve all that Anu has achieved in one second...Mona is actually a Harvard graduate and doesn't talk about it because she is humble...Mona actually owns the company that Anu is working for... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanaRhea_401

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue No way...Nothing can go wrong for Mona...She is a saint I tell you...Only Mona can raise kids in this world...No other woman can be as loving, and smart like Mona...I guarantee that all of Mona's children will turn out to be extraordinary beings all due to Mona... Mona can cure the sick with her touch...She can walk on water if need be...Mona is the bestest ever and forever... Tongue Mona can achieve all that Anu has achieved in one second...Mona is actually a Harvard graduate and doesn't talk about it because she is humble...Mona actually owns the company that Anu is working for... Tongue

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? seriously if you don't like the show stop coming on the forum. apparently you don't seem to have a problem with a husband lying and cheating on his wife and a women destroying someones marriage. We will see when something like this happens to you. Then if your stupid degree of graduating from Harvard is more important than being a good human being. AND FOR GODS SAKE stop trying to make Anushka and Pradeep look like a GOOD COUPLE. Everyone hates them. EXCEPT YOU, who apperantly likes Anushka who is the OTHER WOMEN.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123timepass6ami_31boondeinbutterfly15..Rhea_401leavesandwavesani_grSamraat_92

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia24

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? seriously if you don't like the show stop coming on the forum. apparently you don't seem to have a problem with a husband lying and cheating on his wife and a women destroying someones marriage. We will see when something like this happens to you. Then if your stupid degree of graduating from Harvard is more important than being a good human being. AND FOR GODS SAKE stop trying to make Anushka and Pradeep look like a GOOD COUPLE. Everyone hates them. EXCEPT YOU, who apperantly likes Anushka who is the OTHER WOMEN.
Shocked Where in this post have I been critical? I agree with you Anu and Pradeep don't deserve to live for falling in love ...I wish there was a way to take all the oxygen around them away and bring it around Mona somehow... Tongue Mona and only Mona deserves happiness in the show... Tongue

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pia24

Shocked Where in this post have I been critical? I agree with you Anu and Pradeep don't deserve to live for falling in love ...I wish there was a way to take all the oxygen around them away and bring it around Mona somehow... Tongue Mona and only Mona deserves happiness in the show... Tongue

WHO SAID MONA deserved all the happiness???   They shouldnt show Mona being so weak BUT THAT doesn't mean what Anu and Pradeep did was right. IF PRADEEP wanted to be with that stupid idiot Anushka he should have left Mona 6 months ago instead of cheating on her behind her back. And WHERE HAVE BEEN CRITICAL?? ummm idk like ALL THE TOPICS YOU POST ON.? no one likes you and your dumb self so why don't you just go away from this fourm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

timepass6

Ami25

Ami25

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Mona did the right thing !! why should she takes all the responsibilities and pradeep and anushka lives life like anything !! She is did th right thing to show anushka her right place !! I am happy the way show is going !! This is not going to backfie o Mona !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

timepass6Rhea_401

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Tongue Oh no I missed the meeting of all forum members where a vote was taken to see how many like me... Tongue Could you do me a favor? At the next meeting could you take a vote to see where most forum members would like me to go? Thank you Tongue

pravku

Groupbie

pravku

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@amisamrat

By backfire I meant one of two things happening...Either Anushkas sends them off to boarading school or ill treats them to an extent that kids beg to go back to mom. And six months of ill treatment could affect the kids badly...I havent seen the episode yet...but dont think the court has appointed a governess to monitor the upbringing leaving the scope for Anushka to ill treat the kids to level scores with Mona. Is it really worth it? Its evident till now that Mona cannot live without the kids..this is a move in the larger scale of things to get P back...fine...but the kids are going to pay big time in this shuttling back and forth between mom and dad.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.