Sports/Cricket

Happy Bday Sachin Tendulkar!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

*|Happy Birthday To The God Of Cricket!|*

24th April- The Date Is So Special!

~|He Came; He Saw; He Conquered|~

On this day; the God of Cricket was born! The man who gave the Indian cricket a new dimension; a new status; lifted the spirits of a billion heart!

No wonder, why he is called the God of Indian Cricket. He truly is the Master Blaster and a savior for Team India. He's given 21 years of his life to International Cricket and he's undoubtedly one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket.

He is none other than Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar!

Tendulkar was born in Mumbai! His mother Rajni worked in the insurance industry, and his father Ramesh Tendulkar, a Marathi novelist. Tendulkar's elder brother Ajit encouraged him to play cricket. Tendulkar has two other siblings: a brother Nitin, and sister Savita.

Tendulkar attended Sharadashram Vidyamandir (High School), where he began his cricketing career under the guidance of his coach and mentor, Ramakant Achrekar. During his school days he attended the MRF Pace Foundation to train as a fast bowler, but Australian fast bowler Dennis Lillee, who took a world record 355 Test wickets, was unimpressed, suggesting that Tendulkar focus on his batting instead.

At the tender age of 16; this young lad made his debut against Pakistan; and till date is entertaining us with his classical shots; the breath taking catches and the indefinable fielding! He won not only the Hearts of the crazy Indian fanatics; but every single cricket lover was and is his fan today!

The greatest batsman born today will never be born again! There are many who in the near future may be able to go past his records; but the devotion to his game; his class; his stature and the standard of the game shall remain unchanged! He shall always be remembered as a Cricketing Legend!

There is a saying that goes:

Winners Never Quit; Quitters Never Win!

It aptly fits Sachin Tendulkar; the Man who never bowed out of his side. Even after a string of failures; he struggled; fought and was back in form; only to enthrall us all the more! To keep the spirit of cricket and sportsmanship alive!

The man who rules the hearts of Cricket fans all over the world; whose name carries class; elegance; glamour; glitz yet the Man is the most humble, down to earth human being you will ever encounter!

He said in an interview: "When I was young, I would practice for hours on end in the nets. If I became exhausted, Achrekar my coach would put a one-rupee coin on the top of the stumps, and the bowler who dismissed me would get the coin. If I passed the whole session without getting dismissed, the coach would give me the coin. I now consider the 13 coins I won then as some of my most prized possessions."

The Man he is, not me alone but the whole nation salutes this Man! A Man whose cap is full of winning feathers; but the hunger he has to win many more tournaments is unaccountable! The passion; the love he has for his game shall always remain unparalleled!

Happy Birthday Sachin!

I wish you simple pleasures in life!

Evergreen Happiness!

A truly beautiful future!

And I wish you the beginning of another wonderful year in life

Most of all I wish you a Happy Birthday full of smiles and cheers!!

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail

Quotes On Sachin Tendulkar

Shane Warne: 
"Sachin Tendulkar is, in my time, the best player without doubt - daylight second, Brian Lara third."

Viv Richards: 
He is 99.5% Perfect.. I'll pay to watch him play. I think he is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever category of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level.

Sir Don Bradman: 
I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel! in reference to Sachin Tendulkar.

Mark Taylor: 
We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin.

Brain Lara: 
Sachin is a genius, I am a mere mortal!

Steve Waugh: 
There is no shame losing to such a great player (sachin).

-Mayu- thumbnail

Rare Photos of Sachin Tendulkar!

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1st of all a big thanx to u Mayu 4 making dis thread...awesome work...was waiting 4 dis very badly...πŸ‘

Now coming to my Sach...gawd only my heart knws how much i luv him...if ders sm1 whom i admire after my family n teachers it has 2 be you Sachin...everything...everything about u is so lovable...nothing's fake...frm ur innocent smile to your generous nature, frm ur passion 4 ur game to ur luv 2wards ur family , frm a mentor to all d young players to a students whose always eager to knw more n more about his game...everything makes u sooo admirable...i seriously cant imagine cricket widout u...u'r really life..πŸ˜­πŸ€—

On dis lovely day i wish u all d happiness n joy...May the sweetness of your birthday bring sweet and happy memories of whole life! May you live with best moments of life on this birthday!
Happy Birthday Sachin
...πŸ₯³
Edited by Mrsimisam - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Happy Birthday to somebody who has always inspired me.❀️
The God of Cricket. Somebody who made me believe that dreams are achievable!πŸ˜ƒ
May God Bless you forever and ever Sachin!
Have an amazing day!πŸ€—
Each time you play, you can see my face glued to the television screen.πŸ˜† You were, are and will always remain the best cricket player ever. You are irreplaceable!😍
You have made the Indian team win through so many struggles and difficulties!⭐️
Set new goals, new records and new dreams!πŸ€—
Love,
Aish!❀️

PS:- Amazing Post Mayu! :)
Edited by Aishh. - 12 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Sachin ji!! The god of cricket.. Wishing u success forever!!
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday sachin paji..

god bless you ..and you score more hundreds in upcoming year..
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishh.

Happy Birthday to somebody who has always inspired me.❀️

The God of Cricket. Somebody who made me believe that dreams are achievable!πŸ˜ƒ
May God Bless you forever and ever Sachin!
Have an amazing day!πŸ€—
Each time you play, you can see my face glued to the television screen.πŸ˜† You were, are and will always remain the best cricket player ever. You are irreplaceable!😍
You have made the Indian team win through so many struggles and difficulties!⭐️
Set new goals, new records and new dreams!πŸ€—
Love,
Aish!❀️

PS:- Amazing Post Mayu! :)

Thanks so much AishπŸ€—Man I am a big Fan of him! And I truly adore him. The way he handles fame and his life! Great Personality!

I wish I would be successful as him!😳
H@PPY BirthDAY Sachin Sir MAY ALLAH BLess You Long Life HAve A Great Future AHEad ALso πŸ˜Š 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
avi_k_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE WHO is just nt a cricketer but the best man across the whole world. There has nt any words to describe him completely. He is the best. He is non other than MASTER BLASTER SACHIN TENDULKAR