Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

chit chat club (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

@sneakyboo: Yes the no. of visitors have increased. u can tell by looking at the number of post viewers. Well it helps a bit in increasing the rank. 

So u have Bangladeshi BF.. Well well, do u know bengali?? Bangla bojho?? Tongue
Unforunately no i can't i would like to learn it. i understand certain words and i can say only basic lines. Everyone in his family talk to me in English, Some of their American and Canadian family don't speak Bengali either so i'm not the only one lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorGuggul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chit chat club (Page 7)" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hiii mary... how r u dear???????Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.damor

I am good Aisha, how are you?
I was thinking that maybe we should start a few fun topics that would keep the forum active and moving and maybe encourage a few lurkers to join in too.
Maybe we could do something like a 20 questions topic, like naming whose our favorite character, who is the funniest not only this show but all the shows we watch, you know like give questions for this show and give ones for others too.

Or a carry on story topic would be cute, i used to do this before on other websites for fan forums, where you would take the show cast and write funny stories about them. the stories wouldn't follow the same story as the show, you had to come up with something completely wild and out of this world. one person starts by writing a few lines then another adds to it and so on, the story changes with each person.
I don't know if something like that will work here but you could also do a story which is more realistic to the characters of the show.

I'd really like to know what everybody thinks or if any of these ideas are any good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorGuggulMadhura2105

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneakyboo

I was thinking that maybe we should start a few fun topics that would keep the forum active and moving and maybe encourage a few lurkers to join in too.
Maybe we could do something like a 20 questions topic, like naming whose our favorite character, who is the funniest not only this show but all the shows we watch, you know like give questions for this show and give ones for others too... ya i like dis idea... bt questions shud b related 2 only EDSKHPH...

Or a carry on story topic would be cute, i used to do this before on other websites for fan forums, where you would take the show cast and write funny stories about them. the stories wouldn't follow the same story as the show, you had to come up with something completely wild and out of this world. one person starts by writing a few lines then another adds to it and so on, the story changes with each person... ya i hav seen dis in other forum also...m not gud at story witting bt will definitely try...
I don't know if something like that will work here but you could also do a story which is more realistic to the characters of the show.

I'd really like to know what everybody thinks or if any of these ideas are any good.

very nice ideas dear...bt now who will take d initiative 2 start these topics????????Confused

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneakyboo

Maybe we could do something like a 20 questions topic, like naming whose our favorite character, who is the funniest not only this show but all the shows we watch, you know like give questions for this show and give ones for others too... ya i like dis idea... bt questions shud b related 2 only EDSKHPH...

Or a carry on story topic would be cute, i used to do this before on other websites for fan forums, where you would take the show cast and write funny stories about them. the stories wouldn't follow the same story as the show, you had to come up with something completely wild and out of this world. one person starts by writing a few lines then another adds to it and so on, the story changes with each person... ya i hav seen dis in other forum also...m not gud at story witting bt will definitely try...

very nice ideas dear...bt now who will take d initiative 2 start these topics????????Confused

Don't worry i will do it, well i will do the questions one but i might leave the story till a few more people post here otherwise it's pointless.
I will do the questions this evening ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
mary can u reduce questions frm 20 to 10... i think 10 will b ok...

i know u hav created d topic... bt can u edit it... its my POV...ask 

other members also...Tongue

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hav u noticed frnds EDSKHPH is on 35th rank...DancingParty

sneakyboo

sneakyboo

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

mary can u reduce questions frm 20 to 10... i think 10 will b ok...

i know u hav created d topic... bt can u edit it... its my POV...ask 

other members also...Tongue
Why what ones do you want to get rid of, i put 20 because you choose which ones to answer and which ones you don't want to answer.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.