Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anaya______

@anju di ..if ila bedi serious for hitler didi show .now should reveal macau marriage in traditional marriage track where may stop inshi marriage ... should stop marriage drama permanent ... want next right story (not sacrifice rona dhona,no comedy type mad family) ..bring some senasable side actors ...

if ila bedi wants to continue marriage .marriage drama .hope rati and sumit leave show...bcoz viewers tierd to all funny circumtances . show ki trp or gir jaye .usse pehle rati sumit show se kinara kar le ...

@BOLD-agree ab to sach me rati n sumit ko HD chod dena chahiye...πŸ˜•
illa bedi ne humare HD ko barbaad kar diya... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
fed up of this silly marriage tracks...😑  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
dramago thumbnail

Hitler didi ki shaadiyan?? Why

because creatives want to show how to turn a most awaited track
into a most dreadful one for their viewers😑
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: himbin

I don't understand cv's fixation on these repeated marriage tracks...πŸ˜•

May be they want to show that Inshi are married 'man se' but,could
never get married with family and society approving it.
    Their 2 successful marriages were secret,just when they 2 are 
involved..and marriage with family's support and blessings always 
end up failed...But,its high time they move on and show something 
different for heart break and struggle than this..

AGREE!!!  Don't you think better not to be married.Better are these Europeans thought who prefer not to be married but to have a live-in relationship rather to live a divorced life.
(Because they are supposed to be white) but they know fail marriages are not healthy in any way.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Your title is perfect name for this drama..

Hitler didi ki shaadiyan?? WhyπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Thank you Very much Dear.
harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your title is perfect name for this drama..

Hitler didi ki shaadiyan?? WhyπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Ila bedi is trying hard to make a record of showing Highest no. of Marriages between the Lead Couple in shortest time.πŸ˜›
But she should not try so hard or worry as...She is only facing her self as a competitor in this competition!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by harshal25 - 12 years ago
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
guys ye sirf 6th shadi hai..🀣 aur tum log thak gaye.. abhi bohot aage jana hai..πŸ˜†

but seriosly speaking this is too much..
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harshal25

Ila bedi is trying hard to make a record of showing Highest no. of Marriages between the Lead Couple in shortest time.πŸ˜›
But she should not try so hard or worry as...She is only facing her self as a competitor in this competition!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have to say all 8 oclock shows are total sample pieces
hd highest no of shaadis in 5 months
ipkknd highest count of misunderstanding and love hate relationship between lead couple
bv 🀒 uski baat karna hi bekar hai 🀒
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

i will even acept a natasha track to this failed marriage track thats how desperate i have become to avoid these marriage tracks

and plus a jealous hitler biwi would be so much fun to watch 🀣

we are viewers they must bring something which we want to watch because we are going to do the action of viewing they are doing the action of showing hope they fix it.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

@anju di ..if ila bedi serious for hitler didi show .now should reveal macau marriage in traditional marriage track where may stop inshi marriage ... should stop marriage drama permanent ... want next right story (not sacrifice rona dhona,no comedy type mad family) ..bring some senasable side actors ...

if ila bedi wants to continue marriage .marriage drama .hope rati and sumit leave show...bcoz viewers tierd to all funny circumtances . show ki trp or gir jaye .usse pehle rati sumit show se kinara kar le ...

God knows what happened to this Macau marriage when I'll resume in June I'll tell my colleagues who are already married whenever you go to India with your husband or wife you'll considered to be unmarried this is what i saw in a new tv show.
And if they asked any questions I'll say may be you'll be taken as bro-sis😑
first time I heard a marriage celebrated in Macau is not considered in India.
Please this is your country show it as an example.
dramago thumbnail
[QUOTE=harshal25

[/QUOTE]

Very true...and we should not spend so much of our energies in predicting what next??
It sure will be a marriage track..
Edited by himbin - 12 years ago