Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy.uk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
U guys are too funny๐Ÿ˜†

Basically i had started to watch the episodes from the begining for a month and a half now at my office, and I have reached mid month of FEB episodes which I had three days in bed resting since Last friday, so thats how I caught up with the current episodes loool๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: happy.uk

U guys are too funny๐Ÿ˜†

Basically i had started to watch the episodes from the begining for a month and a half now at my office, and I have reached mid month of FEB episodes which I had three days in bed resting since Last friday, so thats how I caught up with the current episodes loool๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes.. everyone here is very funny... thats how we survived the silly tracks.. cum over the weekends... then everyone becomes hyper funny...
plz try not 2 miss
mudra's OS
tanu's posts...
waves' post...
they can make u laugh so bad that u would think boy i dint know  i culd laugh this much...
they are the absolute best..
if ever the show ends am gonna follow them where ever they go... in the forum that is
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
GoodOne thumbnail
yes.. everyone here is very funny... thats how we survived the silly tracks.. cum over the weekends... then everyone becomes hyper funny...
plz try not 2 miss
mudra's OS
tanu's posts...
waves' post...
they can make u laugh so bad that u would think boy i dint know  i culd laugh this much...
if ever the show ends am gonna follow them where ever they go... in the forum that is
[/QUOTE]
And Where is your Hamari Nazar se- Did not see it for the last episode. Really enjoy reading it besides all the others mentioned above.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GoodOne

plz try not 2 miss
mudra's OS
tanu's posts...
waves' post...

And Where is your Hamari Nazar se- Did not see it for the last episode. Really enjoy reading it besides all the others mentioned above.
[/QUOTE]
aww u noticed... so sweet of u...thank u so much..
am takin a break from them... very mad at the CVs because of stupid tracks...
let them improve ..then hamari nazar se will also be back..
meanwhile do try to read  my kahani ashman kii series... if u have time that is...
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome 2 da forum๐Ÿค—. We are all addicts here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ abhi paagal nehi huvaa tho thodi din me zaroor bana deynge๐Ÿ˜‰
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcum here! Be SuperActive here! Lovely Post! Yeah KTLK is a Unique Concept show which is Doing Well and Will Do Well after AshNI Engagement.BE POSITIVE! Thanx
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

</div><font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yes.. everyone here is very funny... thats how we survived the silly tracks.. cum over the weekends... then everyone becomes hyper funny...</font>
<div><font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">plz try not 2 miss</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">mudra's OS</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tanu's posts...</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">waves' post...</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">they can make u laugh so bad that u would think boy i dint know i culd laugh this much...</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">they are the absolute best..</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">if ever the show ends am gonna follow them where ever they go... in the forum that is</font>

achaa? DEEPA DI, WHERE IS UR "HAMARI NAZAR SE EPIC" I WAS WAITING 2 JUMP OVER MY CHAIR BY LAUGHING BUT U DIdnt uploaded! When u do? N hey upload it 4 Yesterday's epic! Aur Mera Special comment to Hoga Hi without Like wala ๐Ÿ˜†
anurti thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum . yes u r right KTLK is a unique show, but these days CV's stupid tracks are ruining the concept hope It'll be better after AshNi's engagement. We all are eagerly waiting the Post engagement track . And we all here r so addictive of KTLK n this form that we spend Full sat n sun on this forum in the absence  of KTLK. n Deepa, Waves, Mudra  Shikha N Tanu everyone's posts r fabulous we enjoy them very much. Although Deeps is Sanyasini these days๐Ÿ˜†, hope she comes back soon with her super duper hit "Hamari Nazar se". Anyways welcome again to the forum N Enjoyyy. Edited by anurti - 12 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurti

<font size="2" color="#ff0033">Hey welcome to the forum . yes u r right KTLK is a unique show, but these days CV's stupid tracks are ruining the concept hope It'll be better after AshNi's engagement. We all are eagerly waiting the Postengagement track . And we all here r so addictive of KTLK n this form that we spend Full sat n sun on this forum in theabsenceof KTLK. n Deepa, Waves, Mudra Shikha N Tanu everyone's posts r fabulous we enjoy them very much. Although Deeps is Sanyasini these days๐Ÿ˜†, hope she comes back soon with her super duper hit "Hamari Nazar se". Anyways welcome again to the forum N Enjoyyy.</font>

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† yeah Deepa di is SANYASINI nwadays? Lolz Anurti hehehe! But y she adoptd Bramhacharya? Lol
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: devvivek

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† yeah Deepa di is SANYASINI nwadays? Lolz Anurti hehehe! But y she adoptd Bramhacharya? Lol

She's Mad on Cvs about the track.