Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

@Malmsey: All diets out the window...Cheese pasties work for me! (hence I look like a cheese pasty too)

Kahan ka diet. Now you've done it. I don't have a sweettooth as such. But cheese...yum! You know for my mum's birthday this year I made her comfort food coz it was so cold and the dish of the day was mac n cheese.  (Coz tt was a work nite...I did take her out for dinner the next day).

I'm looking more n more like a cheese puff! πŸ˜‰

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Malmsey

Kahan ka diet. Now you've done it. I don't have a sweettooth as such. But cheese...yum! You know for my mum's birthday this year I made her comfort food coz it was so cold and the dish of the day was mac n cheese.  (Coz tt was a work nite...I did take her out for dinner the next day).

I'm looking more n more like a cheese puff! πŸ˜‰

Sowwy...didnt mean to put you off your diet stride by mentioning yummy, creamy, delicious, wonderful. tast cheese πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, so nice of you to do that for your mum...Now confess: was the mac n cheese for you or your mum?πŸ˜‰

We shall henceforth be known as puff-pasty...That reminds me of pastry- creamy, delicious, chocolatey iced pastry

(OK good deed of the day done, helped malmsey in sticking to her diet...pat pat pat for my shoulder )

And I never considered how the bad boys ended in literature...Serial mein boys ko sab maaf in an instant
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Sowwy...didnt mean to put you off your diet stride by mentioning yummy, creamy, delicious, wonderful. tast cheese πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, so nice of you to do that for your mum...Now confess: was the mac n cheese for you or your mum?πŸ˜‰  Hehe...you know it. But my mum loved it too so win win for both.

We shall henceforth be known as puff-pasty...That reminds me of pastry- creamy, delicious, chocolatey iced pastry.

(OK good deed of the day done, helped malmsey in sticking to her diet...pat pat pat for my shoulder )

Navy pastryji...are you helping me or walloping me with the thoughts of yummy sweets and savouries.  Not to worry, I don't know how to diet. I do know how to fail at them. 

I just hope Hiro ji doesn't decided to gimme a test in dieting. Then I'm out the door fo sho!

And I never considered how the bad boys ended in literature...Serial mein boys ko sab maaf in an instant.

Saat se nau do gyarah gyarah khoon maaf.  Ladke hain, yeh unka fault nahin hai na.

In books there's scope for improvement. Soapies are best left dealing with dirty laundry Bhabho style spinning tanas in the daily wash.

Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So well written Hiral!!πŸ‘..So u r a poetess too!!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Excellent Post Hiral. πŸ˜†πŸ€£