Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I haven't read many stories on how Arnav will win Khushi back. So I am trying out my imagination in this SS. Something tells me - Khushi wont be too difficult woo back - she is such a good-hearted girl. So here goes the first entry.

Part 1

Arnav steps inside RM with mixed anticipation. He is not sure what is awaiting him .. though his heart is nearly ready for the worst to happen. "Already missing your wife, Chottey?" taunts Anjali with a smile. And with that, Arnav's fear got confirmed. She must have left. He tried to put up his usual faade, "Nothing like that, Di," but he could realize his voice was betraying him. "I am not missing her Di," he says silently, "I am just .." Arnav Singh Raizada has never been able to accept he is distressed, even not to himself .. at least not in words.

Only 11 days back Arnav finally could complete the puzzle. He finally learnt the whole truth and that too from Shyam. His grievance for his deeds with Khushi overcame his rage against Shyam. It will be an understatement to say he was devastated & full of guilt. He does not even know the right word to explain what he was going through. He did not tell Khushi anything about his knowledge of the truth. The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada could not manage the gut to walk up to his wife and tell her that now he had finally realized he had wronged Khushi all along .. he was at fault. However, when there were only 3 days left for the 6 months to end .. Arnav finally decided to tell her because he could sense Khushi was getting ready to leave. He finally walked up to her at night and told her everything. Khushi just gave him a very casual reaction, "So now you know that I was never trying to break Di's Marriage. Great. Now we can both go to sleep peacefully." Arnav could not decipher what Khushi was really feeling because he failed to meet her eyes at all. And Khushi's voice did not give away anything too. She just moved up and got ready for sleeping. She kept on behaving normally - doing what she always does. Event this morning she took her shower as per regular schedule, helped with the breakfast, helped him get his things.

And now she is gone. Not only is she gone - she has also taken away every bit of her from the surroundings. As no chime welcomed him like always, Arnav could feel the sudden silence in his life. He blankly looked at the empty room. She was gone ' gone were the stars, the pink bed sheet, the macho man poster. The closet was neatly adorned with his black & white clothes only. His room is back to how it has been some six months back - classy and lifeless.

Part 2

It has only been 3 days that Khushi has left RM. These 3 days seemed like eternity to Arnav. He could not concentrate on his work, he passed nearly sleepless nights. It was not only because he was missing her. He could not find a convincing way to say sorry to Khushi let alone convince her to come back. He knows "Sorry" is not enough a word. He has said "sorry" to Khushi before but this time even he does not think "sorry" can make up for his actions. He called Khushi on the day she left, late at night.

Khushi: Ji Arnavji?

Arnav: Khushi .. mm ..

Khushi: Ji.. go on?

Arnav: What are you doing over there?

Khushi: Oh. I don't have any other place to go. So I will stay here for the time being before I decide what to do with my life going forward.

Arnav: (takes the first blow and continues) Why do you have to go anywhere else?

Khushi: I did not say I am going anywhere. I have to decide what to do .. till then I am here for sure. So have you decided what to tell your family? I will tell my family the same.

Arnav: Tell what?

Khushi: About us. About us being over.

Arnav: (takes the second blow and continues with difficulty) Khushi .. we don't have to be over. I mean .. you can still stay at RM ..

Khushi: Thanks Arnavji. That's really nice of you. But I do want to respect our contract. I know not adhering to the clauses of the contracts can cause penalty. I just did not want to take any risk. I know you are strict with business.

Arnav: (the third blow .. and he tries to speak steadily) Khushi, I know the contract period is over. But we can mutually agree .. I mean .. I would really like you to stay with us in RM.

Khushi: Arnavji. I really cannot thank you enough for your offer. I have always known you are a nice person. Haan .. sometimes you are a bit harsh (smiles) but you are good at heart. That does not mean I will keep taking advantage of you. You have already done enough for me.

Arnav: (his voice almost dims) Khushi ..

Khushi: Lets drop all this. How is Anjali ji? Aur .. how is everyone else?

Arnav: Everyone is fine but ..

Khushi: Arnavji .. I have to go now. Please take care of yourself and others. And let me know when you decide what to tell your family. We better get over with this fast. It would be wrong to keep them in dark for long .. ohh, by the way. I have signed the papers. You will find them in the closet.

Arnav: (the final & lethal blow .. his voice cracks) Khushi ..

Khushi: Bye Arnavji.

And the line goes dead. Arnav could almost see like a panoramic view - him throwing the divorce papers on Khushi's face during an argument - just another stupid mistake he made out of extreme rage. Arnav could not understand how Khushi could sound so normal & composed.

Only if Arnav knew, in the small bedroom of Gupta House, Khushi was crying her heart out now, the first time after Arnav told her he had learnt the truth.

After 3 days' mental torments, Arnav has finally decided to listen to what his Di said once .. listen to his heart. His famous brain could not help him at all on how to sort things out. He has been calling Khushi everyday but the conversation ended in 5 minutes in casual talks. Khushi gave him no scope to take the discussion anywhere.

So Arnav Singh Raizada has decided to shut his brain off for a while and he will give a chance to his heart to prove its power.

Index
SS: Of Lemons & Limes (Completed) 
FF: D for Desire (Continuing)
OS: Tumhari Laad Governor (Arnav's Surprise for Khushi)
2-Shot: Are you Ready? (Pregnancy Reactions)
3-Shot: Return to Me (Manaofying Khushi)
3-Shot: Betwixt & Between (Gutter!!)

[/NOCOPY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Omoraboti - 02 September 2013 at 5:09am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonnikkip123pinklilliesmkapLovenallrithuparnasweety3773janisyam3push04reluctantfannikkirox11irenekomaljanu.cute93princessep13ssttuuttiiasrdiwanicanvasdreamzSwamuina211cappacuino5ocean28ModelGrlKrystleVatsala97naj84passion1mona357Bonhi_ipkknd.jalsweetfairy007Meena1428xyzw231winniepoohbindupoduvalmistletoe22inocencepmpm1TinkJiacutie13spongebobchickcraziefananusha.nushwinchfireAnu179Khuarvmcguinessprabhatacuteheart96waffmzhrjankisoni86day_lilyArchu61arnavkushiarshihari93asmaali0987blore94-chennaishona-liJuArnavpikudikaazizeh123GunMAtyayRasa23tmowlaPreety_womantokyodreamgirlrus23cosminashaz007SAM32Divyahetaleena.1884RandomGirlKtotheMreshmimohanPolkadots78ashishjaoreGoldenEyessita_ramaPrasanna_dhanuswati-89ArhiIPKKNDprabha75lovespellMoonlight1starplus31shagun-rocksmeghnassamster03Rozy77crackerszoneblah_blah3Ashavivikadesigirl358674mirnalini-eiya-Honkytonkdevishreearhi101AdorableTroublelazylad8-FauZiamaypranaynareshSVplease6Kareena1994cool_tweetyaycma98penny25-Medha-Aisha1996Javeria39911chillyranogill-Raichu-SkiranRizArshiB.S.I_Love_Yousnoopy84stg1ChitaRKGeet24---Shokofa---farheen75laksh65smitarHot.Pink.Heels-Sunset-FAYKHAN29zafimeenalumadebby_11jakhushishonagudiaushankitvclara3110Gurmeet4DrashtiArjuhisiskeenu_kkHansaNtinseluswahflowers4usweet scorpioSenorita SanayaSuchi.RSamiyaIPKKNDchavvi16GayuArnavLyssaPieNewbiesoapfanASR6262Pr1yankajas0308SobtiFanShreenishu_shornaArshi.Sugi.IPKFazila~princessunaraIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3-shot: Return to Me (Completed)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuteheart96

cuteheart96

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
goood start
Pls PM da update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

zillionaire

IF-Dazzler

zillionaire

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
loved it.. pls continue soon.. and pm me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
thanks guys. I will PM inshAllah.

Geet24

IF-Rockerz

Geet24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Aww...Gr8 start...:)