Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

i met Rahil Azam on 23rd April :) (Page 9)

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

for some time now.... not too long

take care

lilmaddu Groupbie
lilmaddu
lilmaddu

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 2:37am | IP Logged
omg omg omg!!! culture u r sooooo lucky!!!...im a huge fan of rahil azam!..ever since he came to ymlh..ive bn hooked!..i watch the show only for him!..just seeing him on the show makes my day!..lol..and thnx for all the info..he looks really good in his pics!..and since hes a religious person..that makes him even better since i am also muslim!..and can u plz let us kno wen we will be able to chat with him..do u kno where to go if u wanna chat?..and wen u see him..can u say hi from me to him and send him my love and warm wishes!!..hes a great actor!!..lotz of ppl here in LA really like him!..take care!
-madeeha
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged

yeah you told me once that this guy is an old friend of yours.. but I did not know who you were talking about.. I happen to see him in some clips of ymlh at setstars.com and I am confused if he is the guy also who was in Kahin Kisi Roz as Mansi's husband.. he looks like him but he was thinner.. than your friend

and guys I know Culture is not lying about her friend as she told me about this guy months ago.. (I think during the time the episode of DK saying I love you to Disha...)

and Culture instead of to Rahil I have a questions for you, how it was meeting him NOW after he is very famous especially with girls after YMLH. Is there any difference ib how you feel about this person pre and post his success in YMLH?? now now now please be honest okie ??

Edited by memsaab - 11 May 2005 at 7:53am
Gitz Newbie
Gitz
Gitz

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Culture

thanx as0o0.... yea well u guys can all mail him at - rahil.azam@gmail.com.... he said he wud be checking it ... so u people can write there .. i have no idea whn he will reply to the mails though..

Culture I e-mailed Rahil some two days ago and I sent another e-mail today but I don't know fi he's getting them so can u do a big favour of asking (e-mailing) him if has recived any e-mails from anyone and if yes who from? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

farina_m Senior Member
farina_m
farina_m

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hey did u really meet him u lucky cow..sorry....neway can u port ne more pics of him thanx
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

omg!!! thnx culture so much! ure the bezt!!!

iam also a fan ashmit N pooja!!!

luv,

no1kfan aka priyanka

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i luv u ashmit and pooja 4eva!!!! luv, no1kfan aka priyanka

Go to top