Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

i met Rahil Azam on 23rd April :) (Page 5)

mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Wow! You really are lucky to have met him! I admit to being a teenie-weenie bit jealous, but am glad you met him because now we know MORE about him as a person :) 

Am glad he is NOT married in the show and does NOT have a kid... I was pretty confused by that rumour as it was very contradictory to his behaviour on screen! 

Please let us know WELL IN ADVANCE (if you can, that is!), when he will be on IF. I would LOVEEEEEEE to say 'HI' to him :)

Thanks for the photos and all the info you have so generously passed on to us all in this forum :)

Best wishes,

MiRcHi

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged

wow culture!u r soo lucky.. if u read my previous posts u must have realised that i am a rahil fan..in fact i started seeing ymlh only after he entered the serial..

hey can i ask u for a favour?? can u plzz tell rahil that my younger brother vedang who is 8 yrs old is a big fan of his.. he loved watching hatim and actually remembers the date on which it began and wound up.. so plzz tell him that besides me he has a young fan also..u will na??

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Omg culture i cant believe it you got to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know when he's coming on this site!!!!we cant wait to talk to him!Tongue

wow and if you meet him again tell him there are crazy fans of his on this site !!LOLLOLLOL

no offence to you guys Embarrassed

Nagu Newbie
Nagu
Nagu

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hi Culture,
It was very sweet of you to give us all info about the well liked Rahil.

My mom is a great fan of his from some previous serial - think it is Kahin kisi roz. Infact I used to watch YMLH only occassionally. But now, after Rahil has stepped in my mom and I watch it regularly. He is a good actor and in some scenes, he reminds you of Mr.Bachchan.

When you meet him again or even speak to him or whenever he comes on line in the forum please do convey our love and best wishes to him.

I hope that you will be able to do this for us.

B4N.

dipsy Groupbie
dipsy
dipsy

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Hi Culture,

Thanks for the info. on Rahil. Please can you answer the following for me ? 

1. You said that he does not want his phone no. to be given out which is totally understandable but does he have an email address where i can write to him. Then its his choice as to whether he replies or not !!!
  2. Also when exactly is his bday ?

Cheers

Rahilazamfan.

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 i don't like rahil that much,but he looks good in the pics.i dunno why a intelligent man like that would want to act in serialsConfusedConfused,also he could look better if he trimed his bushy eyebrowsLOL.I think the reason why the director &rahil didn't say much about the story is because they want to keep pooja-ronit union a surprise for viewersWink
dancing babe Goldie
dancing babe
dancing babe

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
omg culture u r sooooooooo lucky! i'd  absolutely LOVE to meet him! how do u know him ?
QueenB Newbie
QueenB
QueenB

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. OMG. OMG. can u PLEASE ask him to email me if he can. just send me a HI. THAnx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. u dont no how happy i will b if he replies. thanx agaiun.

Go to top