Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

i met Rahil Azam on 23rd April :) (Page 4)

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Ugababe - replies

wow culture!!!!!! Your so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think Rahil is gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait for something amazing to happen between him and pooja!!!!!  - u bet he is GORGEOUS!!! Wink

Are they gonna end up together? - i guess that is the plan at present for the show

What other shows is Rahil a part of? - Hatim is returning in Dolly and her magic bag, then YMLH ofcorse and there is another show.. im forgettingt the name.. will try ad post the name for that soon

How does he get along with Shama? - good friends i suppose a healthy relationship

Is Pooja gonna find out about Ashmit?- Yes

Does Pooja leave him?- no they will be together

How do you know him? - just thru someone and v exchange messages at times... he's a nice guy and so thats not difficultWink

They are so cute together. Sony's best pair, other then Jassi and Armaan.

I'm visiting India over the summer and am really hoping I can bump into someone famous(not someone like Shakti Kapoor but maybe Apoorva, Rahil or even Abhishek and John Abraham) - call me (will mail u my number) and i will fix ur meeting with him while u are here ... i can try i dont promise.. dpends on his show timings and stuff

GO ON GUYS have a good laugh cause I know there is a slim chance thats gonna happen, but I can always HOPE!!! - Wink

*Khushi*

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hensha

ummm.... is Ashmit running in the first picture that u/culture took !!he does look like if he is in the rush!!lol!!he looxs freaky with those sunglasses!and why does he always wear suits!!! LOL !!one more thing Culture wats his releigion! i knw wat it is!but i am just making sure of it!bye

to start with he didnt know i clicked that pic.. actually i was fiddling with my ph and it happened and then i didnt delete it thinking if he comes to know it wud be very embarrassing expalinin to him how i clicked it ... so ...

my phne was on the table and so its facing up and there are lights on teh ceiling which is giving it an effect as if he were running or in a hurry... he was veryy relaxed and jus talking.

He's Muslim. and a religious one at that... meaning tries to read the namaz regularily.

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

i have some questions..
Does he like working in acting career or being a software engeneir?i prefer he shud be the sofware enegeneir it matches him more then doing his acting career cause ppl need technology!! LOL but its his choice Confused !!
R u both Culture n ashmit r related or some thing?
don t u think he is scary Evil Smile ?lol. I think so and i never wanna go near him.. Confused Dead.

nope we r'nt related .... just know each other ...LOL and if u were to see him in person .. u wudnt think so either ,.... he looks wow.. no kidding and the glasses... i guess really accentuate his features .. somehow they make him look even more wow... suit .. well he was shootng and that was the outfit he had to wear .. now i dont think it wud have been wise for him to change jus t meet us and then change back... dont u think so?

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Um.....Culture r u sure RAhil Azam is pretty religious, i dont think so.. Confused !! Shocked !!did u really met him?!!if u did weren t u scared of his bushy eyebrows, they make me SCARED Dead Thumbs Down THATS y i hate him, pooja is better n mandy too!!LOL LOL

gimme one reason why u say he isnt religious.. i can say yes he is and contradict me f u gt something solid.Wink

naah they arent that bushy and even if tehy were im sure u wud be running scared of almost every third person u see arnd coz most peopel have bushy eyebrows and are pretty hairy :P Big smileLOL

and i wu think it wudnt be really nice and it wud be scary if pooja and mandy were to have bushy eye brows so good thing they dnt ... so obviously they cud be better in that respect !! LOL

CHINU Newbie
CHINU
CHINU

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged

hi culture,

i am chinu. thanks for all the info u provided about rahil. i am so thrilled 2 know so much about him.well plzz wld u tell me where he stays in mumbai?Tongue

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
lol LOL LOL LOL
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
hey chinu ... ur welcome.. unfortunately i dont know that :D so sorry abt that

Go to top