Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Wow! You really are lucky to have met him! I admit to being a teenie-weenie bit jealous, but am glad you met him because now we know MORE about him as a person :) 

Am glad he is NOT married in the show and does NOT have a kid... I was pretty confused by that rumour as it was very contradictory to his behaviour on screen! 

Please let us know WELL IN ADVANCE (if you can, that is!), when he will be on IF. I would LOVEEEEEEE to say 'HI' to him :)

Thanks for the photos and all the info you have so generously passed on to us all in this forum :)

Best wishes,

MiRcHi

envious_eyes thumbnail

wow culture!u r soo lucky.. if u read my previous posts u must have realised that i am a rahil fan..in fact i started seeing ymlh only after he entered the serial..

hey can i ask u for a favour?? can u plzz tell rahil that my younger brother vedang who is 8 yrs old is a big fan of his.. he loved watching hatim and actually remembers the date on which it began and wound up.. so plzz tell him that besides me he has a young fan also..u will na??

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Omg culture i cant believe it you got to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know when he's coming on this site!!!!we cant wait to talk to him!๐Ÿ˜›

wow and if you meet him again tell him there are crazy fans of his on this site !!LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

no offence to you guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nagu thumbnail
Hi Culture,
It was very sweet of you to give us all info about the well liked Rahil.

My mom is a great fan of his from some previous serial - think it is Kahin kisi roz. Infact I used to watch YMLH only occassionally. But now, after Rahil has stepped in my mom and I watch it regularly. He is a good actor and in some scenes, he reminds you of Mr.Bachchan.

When you meet him again or even speak to him or whenever he comes on line in the forum please do convey our love and best wishes to him.

I hope that you will be able to do this for us.

B4N.

dipsy thumbnail

Hi Culture,

Thanks for the info. on Rahil. Please can you answer the following for me ? 

1. You said that he does not want his phone no. to be given out which is totally understandable but does he have an email address where i can write to him. Then its his choice as to whether he replies or not !!!
  2. Also when exactly is his bday ?

Cheers

Rahilazamfan.

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i don't like rahil that much,but he looks good in the pics.i dunno why a intelligent man like that would want to act in serials๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•,also he could look better if he trimed his bushy eyebrows๐Ÿ˜†.I think the reason why the director &rahil didn't say much about the story is because they want to keep pooja-ronit union a surprise for viewers๐Ÿ˜‰
dancing babe thumbnail
omg culture u r sooooooooo lucky! i'd  absolutely LOVE to meet him! how do u know him ?
QueenB thumbnail
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. OMG. OMG. can u PLEASE ask him to email me if he can. just send me a HI. THAnx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. u dont no how happy i will b if he replies. thanx agaiun.
Culture thumbnail

Hi guys... his email id is - [email protected].... he checks it occasionally and i send all teh mails to him there itself myself.... so the replies r going to be a lil late but he will check.

will saya big hello to him fo all u people and also will give him other 'suggestions' ...

[email protected]๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘wow thanks a lot Kavanika for sharing this info with us. I was all the while only browsing TD section and really did not know until now what I was missing all along by not checking other serials.

YMLH is rocking especially now after Raahil's entry. Raahil's acting as Ashmit is amazing and the fact that he has got a negative streak in him makes him all the more adorable.

Do let us know when he will come in IF. Thanks once again.

Cheers

Lata