Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

i met Rahil Azam on 23rd April :)

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

i met Ashmit on Saturday whn he was in Delhi. He gave me a call and asked me to met up with him. cool na.... anyway he's a friend so it was pretty alrite.

anyway well i told him about this site and he says that i can reveal a lil info here if i want abt him and the serial. So anyone who wants to ask me something abt him go ahead and i will reply to those. EXCEPT HIS PH NUMBER... he'll change it otherwise.

a lil abt him -

• He's 27 and not 24.
  • he looks verrry cute in person .( i'll add a recent pic of him soon)
  • he has an elder sis who's married
  • he being the youngest is very close to his mum and is verry verry fond of her.
  • he is pretty religious
  • nice person and quite a gentleman

...well thres lots more but i dunno what else to tell so u guys go ahead and ask away.

;) he will come on chat one of these days ... so i will let u all know abt that. all interested can ask him stuff u wana know. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priii-

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Oh wow, Really

thats so kool!!

ven will he be on IF, Plz do tell us, I am sure there are loads of questions which our members want to ask!

Thanks for the Info, u have solved alot of confusions.Smile

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

lol .. sure no probs... and by the way .. as of rgt now - ashmit and Pooja will stick together and ronit and ashmi will become competitors .. pooja doesnt go back to ronit not now not ever and also ashmit has never been married. nor does he have a kid. those are just rumors..

i met with teh directors of the show as well... and they said nothing like that on the cards.

as for him coming on the forum ... he will very soon ... i forced him to say yes so lets see... he really has no time.. he's in three diffrent shows full time and so its pretty difficult.

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

yipppppeeeeeee!!

whoever started those rumours about him having achild n stuff!! Angry

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

asdfghjkl to start with talk for urself .... dont use a WE while making such statements..... secondly i have never had the need to lie about things such a these.

as fr the pic .. yea i have it and so does he .. we both took one each.... i didnt add it coz i hate getting clicked number one and dislike putting mine on teh web for obvious reasons.

here go the pics anyway !! next time take care the tone u use or before calling someone a liar.

***Pictures Edited for Security Reasons, Edited By the Mod***

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 25 April 2005 at 11:18pm
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing

you are really very luckyTongue

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

well Now I don't want to see a fight going on, asdfghjkl you had a question/issue Culture solved it, so lets just finish it up. and be Friends.Smile

BTW, Nice Pics Culture. was he running in the first one?

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 25 April 2005 at 11:02pm
nadimah Newbie
nadimah
nadimah

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Plz inform me about rahil and hints wots gna hapen in yeh meri life hai cuz im a big fan, and plz tel me that pooja and ahmit not gna spilt up they luk great 2gther

nadzxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by Culture

Hi guys,

i met Ashmit on Saturday whn he was in Delhi. He gave me a call and asked me to met up with him. cool na.... anyway he's a friend so it was pretty alrite.

anyway well i told him about this site and he says that i can reveal a lil info here if i want abt him and the serial. So anyone who wants to ask me something abt him go ahead and i will reply to those. EXCEPT HIS PH NUMBER... he'll change it otherwise.

a lil abt him -

He's 27 and not 24. he looks verrry cute in person .( i'll add a recent pic of him soon) he has an elder sis who's married he being the youngest is very close to his mum and is verry verry fond of her. he is pretty religious
  • nice person and quite a gentleman

...well thres lots more but i dunno what else to tell so u guys go ahead and ask away.

;) he will come on chat one of these days ... so i will let u all know abt that. all interested can ask him stuff u wana know. Wink

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 25 April 2005 at 9:12am

Go to top