Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Discuss: YuvReen

**miles** Groupbie
**miles**
**miles**

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hey all you toppers...just thought of posting a discussion before I go on my 3-week leave from IF...

Okay the first discussion of the forum is...

HOW DO WANT YUVREEN STORY TO TAKE ITS COURSE?????

With due respect, we know that lovestories get spicy when it involves a love triangle or maybe a threat from home...you know...pyar ke liye kuch bhi karege...

But what about Yuvreen? I mean..this couple has attracted all of us and we sure don't want a regular love story regarding this jodi...so what do you guys have to say...???? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xmariyakamran.Comics_Music.U-No-Poo

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Honestly I don't know.. I want some of the things in their love story to be clich, because you know... old is gold, but yeah.. I also want their love story to be unpredictable. I want it to be special.. Cause Yuvreen are special! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
First and foremost, I would like it to be real. I know it's too much to ask for, but it the 'real' element that has been always lacked in all other so-called 'youth' oriented shows. What I like about both Yuvraaj and Suvreen is their rawness in their own respective forms. Suvreen is naive and kiddish, while Yuvraaj is brash and loud. Yet both are completely unabashed in their personalities and project themselves exactly as they are.

As of now, we know that Yuvraaj definitely has a soft spot for Suvreen, but his ego and arrogance will not allow him to act any further. However, I really do want to see Suvreen falling and confessing to him first. That's something that I've rarely come across on Indian television and it'll truly be interesting to watch. 

Also, it would be nice if this story doesn't become one-dimensional, i.e, just about Suvreen's life, history and background. It'd be nice to see Yuvraaj's life and background too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index