Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi in TOP 5 Scenes of the week

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Phir Subah Hogi has made it into the Top 5 scenes of the week at Telly Tadka find out which scene from your Fav Show Phir Subah Hogi has made it into the list...Smile

Link: http://www.telly-tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/top-5-scenes-week/

Cheers

Please remove the dash in between telly and tadka when placing in address Box...( Sorry for the inconvenience)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuff0OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi in TOP 5 Scenes of the week" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Do leave in ur comments on the article...Smile

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
TFS... This is a great beginning, I just hope it gets TRPs as well. That scene was an eyeball-grabber for sure.Clap

Edited by atria - 23 April 2012 at 3:54am

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I am really happy as I an already hooked to this show...I am sure we will be getting this in the future as well 

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hey Guys thanks for responding but do make sure you leave in your comments on this article...You can also comment via FBSmile

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I liked the part where Sugni hit that guy with that stick in the boat. Totally filmy! He well deserved it. Clap

tvbuff0

tvbuff0

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing/  

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing...Though its too early to say, i am loving the showSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.