Page   of 8

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OceanLove

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by OceanLove

Well sis we are not off topic, because I am trying to encourage some passion for the Books. ha ha Thanks for encouraging me bro Thumbs Up 
They say that when you are interested in something it is much easier to remember things. [[[ Embarrassed]]] 

Also speaking less and not watching too much TV  or video games will help us concentrate. Young kids have a passion for gossip and hogging the phones ha ha. I agree 1000 % !! I have a passion for gossip Embarrassed  It diverts my concentration so much Ouch Confused Dead  Whenever I think of my gossip disease I say to myself """"" don't worry be berfi """"" Day Dreaming LOL Smile

Reminds me of my younger days when we used to see when each of us could use the phones, but these day everyone has their mobile and internet, ha ha. Ha ha.. texting too much isn't good. People keep their cell phones with themselves every time and if mistakenly they forget to pick cell and don't find it in their pocket while standing in shopping center or anywhere else their heart rate gets faster Shocked LOL Ouch Cell phones are like food or oxygen these days Ermm

We do not know what future holds, but we can make the best effort. Another best quotation Smile
Well Oceanlove Sis, you are definitely full of life, passion and enthusiasm. All this can be pretty infectious and contagious, also it seems your parents really dote on you. Yup!!! you are right Shahrukh Khan Hug They love me very much, cutest hug for them HugBlushing
Keep it going.
70% of rumours are untrue or wrongly reported ! what are you talking about? Embarrassed Blushing
Sometimes rumours are dangerous as they distort the picture and mislead us. Especially the newspapers and media can change paint a very biased scenerio.

So you are utterly loved and spoilt esp by your dad I guess ha haHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When passion dies ... (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Passion for music and dance,

this Korean guy is unreal.

Gangnam Style.

Oh, Gangnam Style! This song is very irritating. LOL It plays all the time on the radio here, and I'm like, "Why are they playing dance music when people are driving?!" LOL
Ha Ha, even my little nephew was showing me the Gangnam Style.
Wonder if they will incorporate it in DID LOL

I don't think they're allowed to. They can only do Indian music.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

I don't think they're allowed to. They can only do Indian music.

Well these days DID is 80% Hip Hop, western dances and dangerous circus acts. Those dancing classical get kicked out quite early. They claim they want versatile dancers, but I doubt so.
I have nothing against modern fast dancing but I also like a bit of ballet movements. Perhaps one day they can be like the programme SYTUCD. Love inspirational dances too.

Lovely inspirational music.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yeah, that's true. Even in singing shows, classical singers get eliminated beforehand. It's strange though because in the Western countries, they come to India seeking classical music, dances, and culture. 

I like seeing different forms of dance and music, but India should not drift away from its classical roots. This is what makes India India. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Yeah, that's true. Even in singing shows, classical singers get eliminated beforehand. It's strange though because in the Western countries, they come to India seeking classical music, dances, and culture. 

I like seeing different forms of dance and music, but India should not drift away from its classical roots. This is what makes India India. 
I was quite delighted when I watched an Indian religious singing on youtube, there was an old priest in the corner and he moved and danced so well, expressing with his hands, fingers and head etc. He was so light footed and magical. 

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

I was quite delighted when I watched an Indian religious singing on youtube, there was an old priest in the corner and he moved and danced so well, expressing with his hands, fingers and head etc. He was so light footed and magical. 

Oh that's interesting! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top