Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Passion seems like the only thing that doesn't die. In a world where pretty much everything does fade eventually, passion and mind you very hardcore passion is the one thing that doesn't. I'd like to believe that I have discovered what that it is to me - everything books. I read and I can read anything. I also see myself as the author of many when I am older. 

Passion if fierce enough doesn't die. Passion for cricket can die when the Indian Cricket Team isn't in a good shape. Passion for a woman can die if you dun love or like very much can die when she gets menopausal and wrinkled and tries to hide both. But yet there are things we can never not love, that's passion. Therefore, mostly we tend to confuse passion with obsession or a mere habit. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When passion dies ... (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OceanLove

Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=OceanLove]Very nice Topic. Thumbs Up 

My passion for everything has been died.Sleepy  I find no charm in studies, Facebook, Chat room. Ermm Perhaps as of now I should enjoy the nature of this world by going out and visiting different places. Thumbs Up

The one who is locked in a room with PC and Books has a dumb life. I should get a life now! Cry  I found this site few days back therefore thought to join it. I hope, it will help me to attempt murder of my boredom. Heart

Yes, I agree.  Life without Passion is just bland.  One should must have a passion to enjoy his/her life otherwise he/she will not be able to focus on his/her aims or enjoy life. Ouch

If I study for 6 to 7 hours then its very necessary for me to keep passion in anything for entertainment. Disapprove This is a fact that I can't focus on my studies or work harder until I don't watch videos on You tube, use Facebook or Chat with my friends. Embarrassed And I guess this happens to everyone not only me. Ermm

There is no life without passion.  Dead One should have different passions to color his/her black and white world to make it look prettier. Embarrassed
Wait a while buddy. [[[ Ouch ]]]

Studies will always come first at it is your duty as a student. [[[ Confused ]]] 
I know that it does seem like a long prison sentence at times but then once you start working you may sometimes wish that you were a student again. Haha, that's what my elder siblings say to me! Smile

But frankly life starts once you have finished your studies and gone through the initial years of learning a skill. Then you would have saved some money for a nice holiday... to smell the roses. Yup, you are right. But I guess taking break from studies for only 2-3 days and visiting a good place after one or two months isn't bad idea... Ermm In fact, It would be like fuel to us Smile Wink 

The caterpillar spends some time in a dark cocoon before emerging as a lovely butterfly. Very Well Said, Summer Jee! Gonna write down it in my diary.  Embarrassed Thumbs Up  We are off-topic right now LOL

Well sis we are not off topic, because I am trying to encourage some passion for the Books. ha ha
They say that when you are interested in something it is much easier to remember things. Also speaking less and not watching too much TV  or video games will help us concentrate. Young kids have a passion for gossip and hogging the phones ha ha.
Reminds me of my younger days when we used to see when each of us could use the phones, but these day everyone has their mobile and internet, ha ha.
We do not know what future holds, but we can make the best effort.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Passion seems like the only thing that doesn't die. In a world where pretty much everything does fade eventually, passion and mind you very hardcore passion is the one thing that doesn't. I'd like to believe that I have discovered what that it is to me - everything books. I read and I can read anything. I also see myself as the author of many when I am older. 

Passion if fierce enough doesn't die. Passion for cricket can die when the Indian Cricket Team isn't in a good shape. Passion for a woman can die if you dun love or like very much can die when she gets menopausal and wrinkled and tries to hide both. But yet there are things we can never not love, that's passion. Therefore, mostly we tend to confuse passion with obsession or a mere habit. 

Yep gotta be careful, cause if one is Krazy about the opposite sex it could become a Fatal Attraction LOL

epiphany.

OceanLove

OceanLove

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Well sis we are not off topic, because I am trying to encourage some passion for the Books. ha ha Thanks for encouraging me bro Thumbs Up 
They say that when you are interested in something it is much easier to remember things. [[[ Embarrassed]]] 

Also speaking less and not watching too much TV  or video games will help us concentrate. Young kids have a passion for gossip and hogging the phones ha ha. I agree 1000 % !! I have a passion for gossip Embarrassed  It diverts my concentration so much Ouch Confused Dead  Whenever I think of my gossip disease I say to myself """"" don't worry be berfi """"" Day Dreaming LOL Smile

Reminds me of my younger days when we used to see when each of us could use the phones, but these day everyone has their mobile and internet, ha ha. Ha ha.. texting too much isn't good. People keep their cell phones with themselves every time and if mistakenly they forget to pick cell and don't find it in their pocket while standing in shopping center or anywhere else their heart rate gets faster Shocked LOL Ouch Cell phones are like food or oxygen these days Ermm

We do not know what future holds, but we can make the best effort. Another best quotation Smile

Edited by OceanLove - 08 November 2012 at 1:52am

Summer3

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
It is important to have passions because those are what keep you going in life even when everything changes or when you feel lonely. You can turn to your passions to lift your moods and help you through tough times. Some people have passion for sports others for music or art. Whatever it is, everyone needs to have passion for something and do whatever it takes to keep their passions alive, otherwise, living on this earth can be very hard without something to keep you moving forward.

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

It is important to have passions because those are what keep you going in life even when everything changes or when you feel lonely. You can turn to your passions to lift your moods and help you through tough times. Some people have passion for sports others for music or art. Whatever it is, everyone needs to have passion for something and do whatever it takes to keep their passions alive, otherwise, living on this earth can be very hard without something to keep you moving forward.
So sis where does your passion lie.
I know you love music LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Yes, my one and only passion I think. LOL That and reading about different philosophies, cultures, and religions. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Yes, my one and only passion I think. LOL That and reading about different philosophies, cultures, and religions. 
Read the Book.

Autobiography of a Yogi.
You can read online too.

It is a book that really opens our eyes !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top