When passion dies ...

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

There must be a passion for living, enjoying, experiencing the best ...
Without passion we are as good as dead !

Passion for sports, cricket, chocolates, wine, women, love, etc

Do you not agree that life without passion is just too bland ?πŸ˜†
What is your passion ?

Passion however is never without its pitfalls too and it needs to be reigned. Some passions are way too expensive too πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
YESSS. I agree ! One has to have passion in whatever he's doing..By being passionate, I mean doing whatever your doing whole-heartedly, and not doing things only for doing them.. There has to be that dedication. I'm sorry I cannot express my thoughts properly :(

And yes, life is too bland when you dont live it with passion.. :)

My passions are...studying, reading books, shopping, watching TV πŸ˜† , learning cooking.. I'm passionate about shopping especially πŸ˜› But, I have noticed that while struggling for career/success one HAS TO be passionate to achieve it. One cannot achieve success without being passionate.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My passion is singing...summer ji wats ur passionπŸ˜ƒ
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indu.s

Well Indu, I have several passions that ranges from reading, games, music, dancing, some light drinking, spamming, catching up with friends, a bit of gambling, a bit of religion, ( no smoking), eating, chatting and lately some online computer games too. πŸ˜†

I also love to dream and write.
Sometimes I am in love with life, but at times I am too complacent and satisfied too and so I need to wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up !

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

YESSS. I agree ! One has to have passion in whatever he's doing..By being passionate, I mean doing whatever your doing whole-heartedly, and not doing things only for doing them.. There has to be that dedication. I'm sorry I cannot express my thoughts properly :(

And yes, life is too bland when you dont live it with passion.. :)

My passions are...studying, reading books, shopping, watching TV πŸ˜† , learning cooking.. I'm passionate about shopping especially πŸ˜› But, I have noticed that while struggling for career/success one HAS TO be passionate to achieve it. One cannot achieve success without being passionate.

Well said little sis.
I am glad you love to study and read.

Some TV programmes I love reality shows like SYTUCD or Americal Idol, X Factor etc.
Love HIndi singing programmes too.
Glad there is internet and I cannot live without it !πŸ˜†

Passion, enthusiasm and Fire is what the younger generation often have.

Originally posted by: Indu.s

spamming πŸ˜†
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

There must be a passion for living, enjoying, experiencing the best ...
Without passion we are as good as dead !

Passion for sports, cricket, chocolates, wine, women, love, etc

Do you not agree that life without passion is just too bland ?πŸ˜†
What is your passion ?

Passion however is never without its pitfalls too and it needs to be reigned. Some passions are way too expensive too πŸ˜‰

Yes, life without passion is bland and boring. You need and will have something that drives you crazy, and it can be anything... sports, food, love, art, books or television couples. πŸ˜† 
Um, my passion.. keeps changing πŸ˜ƒ right now it is football. But I always have been and will continue to be passionate about music and books =) Music and books are something I value and I'm totally obsessed with :D 

Yes, it can have it's own pitfalls, if you're passionate about the wrong things ;) One should be passionate about things which won't come back to bite him in the back :-D 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Life with no passion for anything is boring. However I think it's foolish to expect that you'll be passionate about every thing you do in life. We all do things that we're not passionate about but it's because we have to do them in order to get on with life. Chinnu said she's passionate about studying. Most students aren't too happy at the thought of having to revise for 11 different subjects for their GCSE's but they still do it, right? 

One more thing..I don't think being passionate about something is always the same as enjoying what you do. 

At the end of the day, always try and enjoy what you do. Though even I'll admit that's a lot easier to say than do. In the real world, things don't always work out the way you want it to and sometimes you've got to learn to make do temporarily. Nevertheless, if you always have that passion, you gotta keep working towards your goal. 

I agree with 'heart'. My passions keep changing too..but if there's one thing I'll probably never stop being passionate about..then that's dance. :)
How about passion for doing nothing?
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

spamming πŸ˜†

Kya Baat Hai Zorro Bhai

or shall I say " Et Tu Brute "

Yes communication first forms in the mind as a thought and it gets translated through the keyboard.

At times I feel connected even with those that are long dead and gone; to me they are very much alive ... yes the paranormal has always been my interest too.πŸ˜†