Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

There must be a passion for living, enjoying, experiencing the best ...
Without passion we are as good as dead !

Passion for sports, cricket, chocolates, wine, women, love, etc

Do you not agree that life without passion is just too bland ?LOL
What is your passion ?

Passion however is never without its pitfalls too and it needs to be reigned. Some passions are way too expensive too Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanLoveForever-KA.Shayari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When passion dies ..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
YESSS. I agree ! One has to have passion in whatever he's doing..By being passionate, I mean doing whatever your doing whole-heartedly, and not doing things only for doing them.. There has to be that dedication. I'm sorry I cannot express my thoughts properly :(

And yes, life is too bland when you dont live it with passion.. :)

My passions are...studying, reading books, shopping, watching TV LOL , learning cooking.. I'm passionate about shopping especially Tongue But, I have noticed that while struggling for career/success one HAS TO be passionate to achieve it. One cannot achieve success without being passionate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
My passion is singing...summer ji wats ur passionBig smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indu.s

Well Indu, I have several passions that ranges from reading, games, music, dancing, some light drinking, spamming, catching up with friends, a bit of gambling, a bit of religion, ( no smoking), eating, chatting and lately some online computer games too. LOL

I also love to dream and write.
Sometimes I am in love with life, but at times I am too complacent and satisfied too and so I need to wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up !

.Shayari.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

YESSS. I agree ! One has to have passion in whatever he's doing..By being passionate, I mean doing whatever your doing whole-heartedly, and not doing things only for doing them.. There has to be that dedication. I'm sorry I cannot express my thoughts properly :(

And yes, life is too bland when you dont live it with passion.. :)

My passions are...studying, reading books, shopping, watching TV LOL , learning cooking.. I'm passionate about shopping especially Tongue But, I have noticed that while struggling for career/success one HAS TO be passionate to achieve it. One cannot achieve success without being passionate.
Well said little sis.
I am glad you love to study and read.

Some TV programmes I love reality shows like SYTUCD or Americal Idol, X Factor etc.
Love HIndi singing programmes too.
Glad there is internet and I cannot live without it !LOL

Passion, enthusiasm and Fire is what the younger generation often have.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indu.s

spamming LOL

Forever-KA

Heart

Heart

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

There must be a passion for living, enjoying, experiencing the best ...
Without passion we are as good as dead !

Passion for sports, cricket, chocolates, wine, women, love, etc

Do you not agree that life without passion is just too bland ?LOL
What is your passion ?

Passion however is never without its pitfalls too and it needs to be reigned. Some passions are way too expensive too Wink

Yes, life without passion is bland and boring. You need and will have something that drives you crazy, and it can be anything... sports, food, love, art, books or television couples. LOL 
Um, my passion.. keeps changing Big smile right now it is football. But I always have been and will continue to be passionate about music and books =) Music and books are something I value and I'm totally obsessed with :D 

Yes, it can have it's own pitfalls, if you're passionate about the wrong things ;) One should be passionate about things which won't come back to bite him in the back :-D 

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Life with no passion for anything is boring. However I think it's foolish to expect that you'll be passionate about every thing you do in life. We all do things that we're not passionate about but it's because we have to do them in order to get on with life. Chinnu said she's passionate about studying. Most students aren't too happy at the thought of having to revise for 11 different subjects for their GCSE's but they still do it, right? 

One more thing..I don't think being passionate about something is always the same as enjoying what you do. 

At the end of the day, always try and enjoy what you do. Though even I'll admit that's a lot easier to say than do. In the real world, things don't always work out the way you want it to and sometimes you've got to learn to make do temporarily. Nevertheless, if you always have that passion, you gotta keep working towards your goal. 

I agree with 'heart'. My passions keep changing too..but if there's one thing I'll probably never stop being passionate about..then that's dance. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top