Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

TheBigTamasha

IF-Dazzler

TheBigTamasha

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@TM-lol who told u that Mohena got just 1 lakh votes...seems like u were watching a different finale altogether...go n check she got somewhere around 8 lakh votes...wonder how everyone here does not even remember that...oh yeah that's becoz they are more obsessed with criticising RajasmithaWinkLOL...i know we got a big Raghav fanclub here on IF but sadly its not just ur votes that are taken into account LOL it were the votes of the entire nation...the fact remains that Rajasmitha deserved it...she was equally deserving as Pradeep and Abhik...and either of the 3 winning was ok with me and she won so i am v happyParty...she n Pradeep deserved to be the top 2 rightfully and for Rajasmitha bashers...get a life guys...the show is over but seems like u criticising her will continue up until the next season which most of u have vowed not to watch since ur fav didn't winLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniaLeadNitrate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 4)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Umm I dont think Mohena got 1 lakh votes. As far as I remember it was 8 lakhs?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Guys don't waste you time and comments.  All these shows on Zee are scripted even the the singing realty shows.  We tend to get upset but who listens, no one.   Its all entertainment, entertainment and entertainment, BAS.

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I thought I heard 1 lakh something for Mohena...
but even if it was 8 comparing that to 40-something... it doesnt seem right
and even then the totals dont sum up

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
no comments... didn't we all know that Geeta's Gang will win this time...

kapa

kapa

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
The season 3 DID seems most bias, while Remo & Gita could only appreciate their contestant performance regardless of their fault.  Terence was true to judging explaining negative & positive of their perfomance regardless of which camp they belong to.  The result seems rigged, we knew weeks before Rajasmita win, it is shame they spoiled the enjoyment.  If they believe in public let them decide not the production house.

sneha50

Groupbie

sneha50

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u...the show is totally scripted

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Agree. DID is a lost cause...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.