Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeah, Im not going to lie, first season I wanted either Siddesh or Jai to win but Salman winning seemed real. He was a good dancer, and had the most public support throughout the season.

Shaktis not a bad dancer, but I thought Dharmesh was going to win the second season as overall he had the highest public support.

This season, I know was Raghav's. No matter where you look, whether it be india forums, youtube, the limelights, everyone chanting his name in the finale you could tell that this guy has the most public support.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghavkanchan.pbratz007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 3)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hunk101

Goldie

Hunk101

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Last year Shakti winning DID was soo obvious from the beginning, mostly she was really good at contemporary only, it was clear judges were so biased. Shakti did mujra once & her performance was really average but she got soo much of praises for it.  That was fishy. She was only good at western & not indian dance forms or even bollywood. Once she participated in saroj khans Nachle ve, she performed on Munni badnam, she couldnt even defeat a daily soap actress. 

I dont know whether DID3 is rigged or not but anyway I am happy that Rajsmitha won, bcoz she was deserving. Atleast this years DID really got a deserving winner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratePimp

restoration

Groupbie

restoration

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
It is obvious that it was fixed. 

But then again, Raghav pretty much overshadowed the season. Rajasmita and Pradeep needed the title more. They should just not claim to base their rankings on public votes when they eventually do what they want...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghavkanchan.p

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanchan.p

Originally posted by tannipartner

why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?

Gotta disagree there. Idk if its necessarily scripted but I don't think it was a fair judgment. I think it may have been simply because Master Geeta hadn't won as of yet. In my opinion, that is the difference between those seasons and this one.

Also, nobody seemed shocked or overly excited like the previous finales when the result was announced. Rajasmitha is definitely a good dancer no doubt but this is what I think

see unfair  is something and calling a show scripted coz your favorite did not win is another thing. Offcourse it was unfair, pradeep  was so versatile, avik deserved to be in finals and sanam deserved to go way before. But does that mean we will keep on bashing the winner?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

kirthii

kirthii

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ohhh yes i felt pity for mohena, onl 1 lack ::s:s:ss:s:s, how is dat possible guys?? 44 lacks between rajasmitha nd mohena, ok the show is rigged so wht's the pb to say mohena got at least 15 lacks tsss, i don t like her very much but it's ridiculous wht they didi

nd sanam only 15 lacks??? they thought janta is fool or wht

rajasmitha 45 lacks?? raghav 35 lacks??? hahahahhahaahaha very funny, we all know, raghav's voting lines were closed, but i m sure tht even with tht he got the highest vote...

nd yeah they need good mathematicians :):) 2 crores differences hahahaahahahahaa, omggg we know the show is scripted but do it clearly, don t do mistakes like this mouhahahaah, ridiculous ridiculous

anyway the show is finished, i think did lost so many fans, pls guys don t waste ur time to vote :):), they will do everything :):)

sooo now enjoy with did little master, i think we know who will be the winner :)

kanchan.p

kanchan.p

kanchan.p

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kanchan.p

why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?

Gotta disagree there. Idk if its necessarily scripted but I don't think it was a fair judgment. I think it may have been simply because Master Geeta hadn't won as of yet. In my opinion, that is the difference between those seasons and this one.

Also, nobody seemed shocked or overly excited like the previous finales when the result was announced. Rajasmitha is definitely a good dancer no doubt but this is what I think

see unfair  is something and calling a show scripted coz your favorite did not win is another thing. Offcourse it was unfair, pradeep  was so versatile, avik deserved to be in finals and sanam deserved to go way before. But does that mean we will keep on bashing the winner?

Im not "bashing" the winner. I said she is a good dancer thats why she made it to the finals. Personally, I think it would have simply been Avik or Rajasmitha but Avik's votes were probably way too low or something. I think votes play a role to determine who makes say the top 8 or something.. then it's based on who Zee wants. 

She is a talented dancer, but I do think she lacks the quality that makes you a "dancing star" which would be personality along with dancing ability. And I don't think she won it in actuality.. I just don't because she didn't come across as as popular as the others. 

Yes, Raghav is my favorite but even without being biased, I don't think the judgement was fair.

kanchan.p

kanchan.p

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Not to mention the fact that Raghav and Pradeep's voting lines were closed for quite some time. Clearly an "unfair" judgement

kirthii

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
We cannot blame Zee for rigging the show LOL
They are good in Drama and rigging LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.