Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
True. The show has been having ethical issues. I have to agree with each and every point of yours. Therefore, I won't add/repeat those points. But I just want to say that the show had turned out to be a joke toward the end.

In the last two episodes (or somewhere around the last two episodes), Dada/Akshay/whoever declared all 5 finalists as the winners of the performance of the day title. It started to get predictable and cheesy, and took away the charm from the whole show.

I would have still loved it if Mohena had won. For me, Rajasmita and Mohena were neck to neck in competition. I don't know how there could have been so much of a gap - First vs the fifth position. Sounds fishy and superficial to me.

In the boys, only Pradeep, followed by Raghav deserved to win. Sanam was clearly the weakest link of all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suganisha

Suganisha

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I agree that the show is rigged n for me Raghav was the best dancer ... He should have won ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghavcdeevianeekanchan.p

babu2008

Goldie

babu2008

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I understand one thing that rajasmita is a very good dancer and probably deserves to win same as raghav and pradeep, but definitely she didn't get the highest votes. IMPOSSIBLE.

In my opinion either pradeep or raghav actually won. In my opinion pradeep was the most deserving candidate. he showed us VARIETY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
YA ITS ALL DECIDED FROM BEFORE

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Before start of season everybody knew GKG team will win...
and hell it became true...Shocked

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?

Edited by tannipartner - 23 April 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

kanchan.p

kanchan.p

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?

Gotta disagree there. Idk if its necessarily scripted but I don't think it was a fair judgment. I think it may have been simply because Master Geeta hadn't won as of yet. In my opinion, that is the difference between those seasons and this one.

Also, nobody seemed shocked or overly excited like the previous finales when the result was announced. Rajasmitha is definitely a good dancer no doubt but this is what I think

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Well..a lot of people did say that the show was rigged and unfair when Salman and Shakti won as well.  Its not something new. Happens with every reality show. Perhaps it seems more in Rajasmita's case because no one is really defending her on the forum..unlike Salman and Shakti who had a lot of forum support (in addition to the folk who thought they were undeserving). My personal opinion, I think all 3 seasons were rigged...and the deserbing contestant won only once in 3 times. 

I think this season, though, Zee made it blatantly obvious that the show was rigged..in the past seasons they never made it that obvious. Everything from the minute public voting started was extremely predictable and especially the announcement just seemed...so relaxed. It was a bit off in that way actually. I found myself laughing at how chill everyone was...Normally I feel tensed about knowing who won and that tension about finding out what happened is always visible on the contestant's faces too..this time everyone seemed to be doing timepass when the announcement was about to happen..except for Geeta who was hyperventilating...

Anyways, all reality shows are scripted to some degree..we just gotta accept it, look past it, and enjoy the show. Rajasmita won. Congrats to her.  

Edited by chocolover89 - 23 April 2012 at 6:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.