Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: niharika_n

I have seen several arguments defending Gawari...I agree she is in a mess.But why should we sympathise when she knowlingly got into the mess.

She is an educated so called modern girl then why is she consecutively committing mistakes ?
why is she bothering Anandi and haveli people at all?
I dont buy this insecurity agrument...I am not stupid enough to be in gawari's situation...so sorry to say I cant understand her pain.
She has knowingly put her feet on kulhai and is now crying foul...

And even if she didn't know the challenges ( and innocously thought saccha pyar would justify adultery, second marriage😆), what has she done to meet them? Has she risen to situation, no she fallen off. Any way her mother did warn her. I saw her telling her husband in one episode when Jagiya went to rescue Anandi that " I told Gauri what will happen if Jagiya changes his mind and returns to first wife".Second marriage has this insecutirty aspect to it. And also during marriage I think her father also said that Gauri will always be considered as second wife, to which Jughead replied something like child marriage is illegal...whatever threy know its a mess.
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
@woman11 you should be a diplomat(if you are not one already!!!)your post will neither offend Gauri or Anandi lover beside being quite funny. jai mata di indeed!!!
earth1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gagarulez

Do you have this problem of tang adofying in others comments?? I mean that was comment was not even meant for you miss/mr whoever you are so it would be best if you stop judging people without knowing them...and dont have to jump the guns..you have an opinion so do I...so thats that ðŸ˜‰

REALLY YAAR TUMKO ITNA BURA KYU LAGA ? I JUST CALLED U GAURI BECUASE U LOVE HER DONT U? AND ACC TO U SHE HAS DONE NO WRONG THEN WHY ALL THIS GYAAN TO US. A SIMPLY THANK U WUD HAVE SUFFICED.
gagarulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasu.avantika

REALLY YAAR TUMKO ITNA BURA KYU LAGA ? I JUST CALLED U GAURI BECUASE U LOVE HER DONT U? AND ACC TO U SHE HAS DONE NO WRONG THEN WHY ALL THIS GYAAN TO US. A SIMPLY THANK U WUD HAVE SUFFICED.

Yaaa but why call me "Anything" at all? I mean do you know me? no right? so who gave you the right to call me any name? My name is not Gauri (and no where does it relate to me liking her or notliking her)...I wish to be addressed by my own name ðŸ˜Š...also  I didnt give any gyaan...in fact you were the one saying kharbooza and what not...so please refrain from doing that...specially when I never addressed my comments to you...I was talking to the other member when you jumped in between ðŸ˜†
Edited by gagarulez - 12 years ago
earth1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gagarulez

Yaaa but why call me "Anything" at all? I mean do you know me? no right? so who gave you the right to call me any name? My name is not Gauri (and no where does it relate to me liking her or notliking her)...I wish to be addressed by my own name ðŸ˜Š...also  I didnt give any gyaan...in fact you were the one saying kharbooza and what not...so please refrain from doing that...specially when I never addressed my comments to you...I was talking to the other member when you jumped in between ðŸ˜†

MAINE TUMKO KHARBOOJA NAHI BULAYA INFACT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE TH ECOLORS OF POST. DO U KNOW? WILL U TEACH ME??
I CALLED U LIKE GAURI BECUASE U SAID OOO HELLO WHICH IS WHAT GAURI SAID TO ANANDI IN JAGIYA;'S HOUSE. LOL
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dadisa2011

@woman11 you should be a diplomat(if you are not one already!!!)your post will neither offend Gauri or Anandi lover beside being quite funny. jai mata di indeed!!!

yaar aur ek assessment? 🤣 I am getting too many assessments for a day🤣 koi gaali de raha hai tog koi praise kar raha hai🤣 Total confooosed🤣
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh  tizara kahan hain .