Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I really don't understand why you get soo angry about the segment. To be honest for a girl, who used to live in such places, where it's normal for a guy to take his bath outsite, he does not take this as a humaliation. At the same time she knows that Arnav is not used to it. But when the whole area does not think this as a humaliation, then it's not the biggest humaliation for Arnav. But just think about Khushi, when the 6 months contract is over, then the whole community (country😳) will see Khushi as a humaliation. Nobody does not get married for a contract?? It's an insult for the defination of marriage. And everyone will accuse her for wanting money by doing selling herself.  Edited by Baki - 12 years ago
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You know Rima, what truly puzzles me is how they get SaRun to agree to such scenes!

And this shows the calibre of CVs we have right now on the show. 

Yes, I know he's humiliated her in the past but this is a girl who values her marriage vows...would such a girl humiliate her husband in such a manner ? Knowing fully well how angry such a person as ASR will be?

Yes, she wants to know the reason...but CVs, HONESTLY, was this the ONLY idea you could come up with for that and to show middle classness?????? No wonder you people love 3rd class Mami and that snake so much! You belong to a class lower than Khushi!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baki

I really don't understand why you get soo angry about the segment. To be honest for a girl, who used to live in such places, where it's normal for a guy to take his bath outsite, he does not take this as a humaliation. At the same time she knows that Arnav is not used to it. But when the whole area does not think this as a humaliation, then it's not the biggest humaliation for Arnav. But just think about Khushi, when the 6 months contract is over, then the whole community (country😳) will see Khushi as a humaliation. Nobody does not get married for a contract?? It's an insult for the defination of marriage. And everyone will accuse her for wanting money by doing selling herself. 

because that's not the khushi i adore. the khushi i adore will not trick someone or hurt him even when they hurt her. i am not saying she should not retailiate. but it is how she did it. people take bath in public for various reasons. we are talking about a guy who is not used to it. I am downright unbiased when i say khushi should not have done this tough i am staunch khushi supporter
Edited by rima - 12 years ago
thechaigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

u cudn't have said it better. i felt horrible too. i felt bad for barun. wonder whyhe is not feeling it. and a for what they are showing khushi do. well. i don't have any words

I am really bothered with khushis character not just bcos of this one epi but the inconsistency that we r seeing for so long...they r practically showing her to have no focus jumping from one idea to another...I miss the khushi who knew how to handle arnav in her unique way...she certainly did not lack focus...her plans usually brought the desired results...