who left this loony on the roads:|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I started watching the episode,   yeh ladki 18yrs ki hai,   itna bhi  common sense nahi ki driving theek se nahi aati  toh  busy road  mein nahi jaana chahiye, and she was not even drunk. 

Edited by kavyasam - 11 years ago
ditto...
u know i was pissed off with her..i mean wat the hell? ek toh gaadi idhar udhar tok do upar se aage nahi peeche dekho without even stopping the car ..such a mess!!🤢
Originally posted by shibz

ditto...
u know i was pissed off with her..i mean wat the hell? ek toh gaadi idhar udhar tok do upar se aage nahi peeche dekho without even stopping the car ..such a mess!!🤢

exactly,   last month my sis was saying she saw a little kid driving a bike and he was going hay wire, creating chaos.   woh toh baccha tha.  yeh ladki toh adult hai😡,  ullu kahi ki.   agar  empty road pe high speed chalati toh samajh sakte thrill ke liye, lekin aise galiyon mein drive karke kya hasil kiya. 
these kind of dads exist though.  who  want  to  protect the kids  and are overobsessive about it.   she did not even feel bad for a second and put the blame on that person. 

but kavz,...that Dad should've been more careful now with his second child no? but he dint!😕
Jo hua acha hi hua us bewkuf mr.makhija ke sath.
Originally posted by moonkmh

Jo hua acha hi hua us bewkuf mr.makhija ke sath.
Kya hua uski saat Madhu?

p.s. uski wife yani bacchon ki Maa nahi thi?

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kya hua uski saat Madhu?

p.s. uski wife yani bacchon ki Maa nahi thi?</font>

are ek baap ke liye ye kya kam tha jo koli n tanmay ke sath hua. Dy becm criminals nly becz of his.
Ha yaar,mrs kaha thi sari story main. Bt sabse jyada gussa mujhe frieda pe aa raha hai. She was so wild,mad n stupid.
Originally posted by moonkmh

are ek baap ke liye ye kya kam tha jo koli n tanmay ke sath hua. Dy becm criminals nly becz of his.
Ha yaar,mrs kaha thi sari story main. Bt sabse jyada gussa mujhe frieda pe aa raha hai. She was so wild,mad n stupid.
that is true.. i guess Maa nahi thi isiliye Dad ne unhe bade laad pyar se bada kiya..

agree to the Frieda part...in fact i wrote in my new topic that i m not sure if i can consider Frieda innocent while the others were..

Ditto Kavya!! i hated that and the dad dint even listen to the driver🤢 the fact that he never scolds her caused her to be more spoilt..n then him being protective..it's not the right thing to do that all the time.
that guy who she knocked over..she shud have said sorry or sumthing..no manners..😳