India-Forums

Malini and Avinash dies in PKG

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
OCT 26 Update  from bollyteens.com

Its gotten dark outside and Malini and Avinash are in the house. Rimjhim, Prem and the police watch through an open door from the side of the house. There Malini and Avinash are standing and Avinash is asking her where Megha is. Avinash tells her that Megha is somewhere feeling sad and scared! He begs her telling her that she raised Megha like her daughter so she cant be this cruel to her. Malini tells him that shes no fool and she knows that he wont just come with her somewhere far away. She says she also knows that he loves Megha more then anyone..she says she loves Avinash more then anyone! Meanwhile, Rimjhim, Prem and cops shout ''Malini!!'' from outside. Malini turns around to see them outside so she shuts the door quickly and stands there thinking what to do next. Avinash tells her that she has no choice but to tell him where Megha is..because if she tells him then he'll let her go and wont allow the cops to arrest her. Malini thinks alittle and says ''you wanna know where Megha is..come with me''. She takes him to the kitchen. She tells Rama and Ramu (servants) to leave. Avinash asks why she brought him to the kitchen. She locks the door and rips the rubber gas pipe loose and threatens him ''i know you'l never be mine! But i wont let you be anyone elses either! if we can be together we can die together''. She gives him a twisted smile. Avinash is very agitated and tells her not to do anything drastic and put the pipe back in its place. He tells her that he'l go anywhere she wants. He tries to get closer but shes flips out and has the matches in her hand and threatens to blow the place. He backs away. This continues for a while..whilst Rimjhim is looking out the kitchen window crying ''Avinash! Malini!''. Malini finally lights the match and the WHOLE cottage blows up in flames and burns. Rimjhim screams and shouts and runs towards it (i think the blast blew her away from the window). Prem holds her back. She screams ''Avinash!!'' and then faints but Prems there to hold her. The house burns. The police and firemen scatter about doing their job. Prem is trying to wake a blacked out Rimjhim. Inspector Girish tells Prem that the blast was pretty big and there probably arnt any survivors. Prem looks on saddened. Rimjhim awakes and shouts for Avinash, she looks wasted from the strain. Prem calls Yashoda and tells her that things are bad here and Rimjhims scared and so she should come here straight away. Back at home, Yashoda leaves to go. Iravati asks her where shes going. She says shes going to where Rimjhim went, because Rimjhim is scared. Iravati tells her to take someone with her but she refuses and leaves. Then Kaveri comes along and tells her that Babuji's health has gotten really worse all of a sudden. Iravati goes to the bedroom to find Babuji coughing and Bua and Khan trying to help him by giving him water and making him comfortable. Kaveri says that doctor suggested that he go to a nursing home for awhile. Iravati tells him to go the nursing home eventhough Babuji refuses. She tells Kaveri and Iravati to go with him. Yashoda arrives at the scene and Rimjhim is in tears and distress...she cant even talk, all she can manage is 'Bhabhi..Avinash...Avinash...''. Then she cries on Yashodas shoulder. Yashoda cant understand whats happening. Then Inspector Girish tells Prem that they found two burnt corpses in the wreckage..a man and a woman. Yashoda listens whilst holding Rimjhim. The inspector holds up a chain and says this was found too. Yashoda and Prem look shocked. Rimjhim looks at it with blank pain. Yashoda says thats Avinashs chain. Then Inspector Girish says that she should identify the body. Prem and Yashoda hold Rimjhim as they take her to the body. Someone lifts the cover..and Yashoda bursts into horrid tears, Prem looks at it with a brave sadness and Rimjhims face is blank as shes too desensitised from the pain shes feeling. (We as viewers dont see the corpse but apparently its badly burnt up..and its presumed to be Avinash). Rimjhim and Yashoda arrive home. Iravati is sitting there in her wheelchair. She asks them ''what happened, wheres Avinash and Megha? what happened????'' (shes more asking Yashoda then Rimjhim). Rimjhim falls on her lap. Iravati just looks and nudges her abit and says ''eh ladki, what happened, wheres Avinash, wheres Megha?''. Rimjhim just cries. From Iravati's expression..Iravati doesnt know whether to comfort her or what. Yashoda then rubs the sindoor from Rimjhims head and Iravati understands and shes shocked. Yashoda cries harder. Then Iravati cries and Yashoda hugs her. Everyones crying.

PREVIEW Iravati tells Rimjhim that Babuji wont be able to bear the death of two sons. So she gives Rimjhim sindoor..and Rimjhim takes it.

Edited by cdesai12 - 26 October 2004 at 9:09pm

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
so sad tt dey are dead.....story is just dragging on now.....shld end soon.....its just continuous cycle.....rimjhim's life is sad then she gets some short lived happiness den its sad again..........Cry iravati better appreciate rhimjhim at least now....
Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged
All i can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Why the hell would they kill both avinash and malini. Thats so messed up!!! The show is just going on stupidly should have ended when vijay said everything. Now its just going to far. Hope it ends soon. Poor Rimjhim she cant ever have a moment when shes truly happy.

Nightwing
SadZ Newbie
SadZ
SadZ

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i think that now they will make rhimjhim marry prem .. or he'll propose or sumthing.. ofcourse to drag the serial as far as possible!! Confused
Manna Newbie
Manna
Manna

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Well, we will all find out very soon that Avinash didnt die after all or something like that. But i wonder why they are killing the character of Avinash. The same actor had a very sudden death in Sanjivani also. I guess he has other serials to work on.
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:47am | IP Logged
 I think they will show that avinash escaped that fire and is alive somewhere and he comes back after sometime
patel Newbie
patel
patel

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I think it was the servants that died in the fire
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I donot think they are dead, please read some facts I noticed:

".....Malini finally lights the match and the WHOLE cottage blows up in flames and burns. Rimjhim screams and shouts and runs towards it (i think the blast blew her away from the window).

For someone who was by the kitchen window when the blast went off, how come Rimjhim was running towards the house after the explosion? WITHOUT ANY BURNS?Confused I thought Prem and the police were trying to break the door down? they should have been burnt too right?Confused

What happened to the Rama & Ramu? Malini asked them to leave the kichen and not the house so why did they find only two (2) bodies and not four(4)????Confused

".....Then Inspector Girish tells Prem that they found two burnt corpses in the wreckage..a man and a woman. Yashoda listens whilst holding Rimjhim. The inspector holds up a chain and says this was found too. Yashoda and Prem look shocked. Rimjhim looks at it with blank pain. Yashoda says thats Avinashs chain........"

Like Malini could not arrange for the servant to wear a chain like Avinash's. I believe that Malini has done this so that she can kidnap Avinash and Megah and since she is believed to be dead that means noone will be looking for her at the airport or in INDIA for that matter. So she gets Avinas and Megah ....even if she has to keep in bounded for the rest of his life.

I foresee this happening: The family will move on after this loss, Prem will become good, help restore the family business and finally become a strong backbone for the family and they will decide that Rimjhim should marry Prem. Just when Rimjhim is about to marry Prem, Avinash will returnConfused

Go to top