Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Asto you left out one ques. .. one of your best moments of IF πŸ˜›

If you had to change one thing about IF in general what would it be ?

Imagine one day you wake up to see you've turned into the following, what would be your reaction and what would you do as the person in 24hours.

1)Visrom
2)pvkd
3)Daya sir
4)Arun Govil ji (in case you didn't know, he played Ram in the mytho show Ramayan)
5) Ravi
6) Amitabh Bachchan
7) Hrithik Roshan
8) your manager
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How did you come to know about CID??
Can you remember which ws the first episode you saw??
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

1)One of your favourite disguise by
1. Daya  - Daya sir in  the case of Healthy Patients πŸ˜†
2. Abhijeet - Abhi sir as Taxi driver
3. ACP sir - ACP sir...very rare he dawns disguise,...but the best one again the one from Healthly patients 😊

2) The scariest movie you've ever watched. - I don;t get scared of Horror movies... I would say a better one in scaring me was Raat staaring Revathi

3) The funniest thing you've found in CID (it may include the '' so called serious'' things too of course.)  - Looking at the plates left unwashed or eatable lying around they conclude that someone ate recently... looking at the clothes.. general stuff  lying scattered they conclude that  someone had searched the house... looking at i unlcean house they conclude that the person might have not returned home since long... Looking at the knife in bedroom they conclude that someone brought it there with an intention of murder...
Well... I find all this funny...because all the above are true in my house..but i would have used the plates days ago..i return home everyday, no one searched my house and i have no intentions of murdering anyone πŸ˜†

Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

Dont ask me what made me ask this 🀣

When you'll get married, will you share all your passwords with your husband??

πŸ˜† No way... Shaadi ke din dirvoce karwaana hai kya mujhe...???  I will actually be more carefull with my passwords then ... πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@Asto you left out one ques. .. one of your best moments of IF πŸ˜›

- My Birthday ... I remember that day I reached Hyd early morning and while having tea with my parents I checked the thread on my ipod ...😊 I played the video created by Deba ...  my parents were wondering who is singing Happy Birthday and I was totally blushing ☺️

If you had to change one thing about IF in general what would it be ?
- I would add some more ladder groups πŸ˜ƒ

Imagine one day you wake up to see you've turned into the following, what would be your reaction and what would you do as the person in 24hours.

1)Visrom -  I will sit all day .. do office work πŸ˜‰ and in parallel have fun closing threads on IF πŸ˜›

2)pvkd   -  I would be super happy... Engineering + Hostel = Super fun . I would go to college attend classes .. then come back and sit and do gup shup with friends the rest of the day in πŸ˜†

3)Daya sir  - 😳 I will Smile as much as possible... will Log into IF during the shoot and discuss the discussions going on in IF πŸ˜›

4)Arun Govil ji (in case you didn't know, he played Ram in the mytho show Ramayan) - Hmm.. I have seen him in the Old Ramayan ... which used to be aired during my school days... So.. I would go to the film city and speak to BP singh.. and ask if there is any role for him in CID πŸ˜‰

5) Ravi - Hmm.. Creative Doc...  I would write a nice medical profession based Dhamaakedaar story and mail it to the FW creative team 😊

6) Amitabh Bachchan -  I will sit and give some training to Jr Bachchan  πŸ˜†

7) Hrithik Roshan -  I will read through all the scripts currently shooting for check if there is any story also in the script πŸ˜†

8) your manager - aah.. Wow...I'll call a meeting of all my big bosses and announce publically that I share all my work among my juniors.. my juniors do the work and I take the credit..  When something good happens I don;t care.. But i don;t give a second thought before bashing for any mistake... I try to supress my juniors as much as possible and I keep making them feel that they are good for nothing and I am doing a huge favour by letting them do this job.

astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namratha.

How did you come to know about CID??
Can you remember which ws the first episode you saw??

I used to watch TV a lot during my school days.. I remember we had 12 channels.. including Sony,.. So..surfing 12 channels's is not a tufftask.. Those days I used to watch Suraag... on DD1 and then Byomkesh Bakshi.. so that tells that I loved watching murder mysteries...

While surfing the channel I and my sis came across the promo of CID on Sony,. My sis didn;t like Suraag,.. and CID was also at the same time as Suraag.. So she got a nice bahaana to fight with me πŸ˜†

So ... Every Friday night our fight used to begin.. Her choice CID and My choice Suraag...  We literally used to watch both the cases at the same time.. swapping channels πŸ˜†  So that's how I got used to CID πŸ˜ƒ

During the real air time.. I think we started off from after Daya sir's entry but before Abhi sir's entry  because she used to do Daya Daya all the time...  But later during my holidays the re-runs were aired from the beginning...
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really loved ur way of answerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
one more...
Which is ur fav song?if u dont hv any...wch song do you regulary hear??
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namratha.

I really loved ur way of answerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
one more...
Which is ur fav song?if u dont hv any...wch song do you regulary hear??

My favorite song.. Most of the old popular songs are my favorites...
There are 4-5 special ones which keep playing in a loop on my ipod...

1. Kaanton se kheench ke yeh aanchal

2. Mai zindagi ka saath nibhaatha chala gaya

3. Jaane Kahaan Gaye woh din

4. Kisi ki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar

5. Raina beethi jaaye

These days I am a fan of Adele too πŸ˜›

Minionite thumbnail
And now this hot seat is closed. Asto if you have any questions left, please finish answering them and then the new person will be on the hot seat. πŸ˜‰