Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Payal's marriage was not on her mind. It was on Garima and Buaji's mind. Babuji and KHushi were in favor of telling the truth. KHushi only changed her mind after going to RM and seeing Anjali's obsessive love.

She did making a huge mistake by not telling though. I would call it a mistake. 

agree she made a mistake
preetihere thumbnail
Its a very grey area we cannot put it into black or white zones - its the actions of some people that avalanched into this mess.

Khushi and her family are guilty of withholding the truth...they are not the ones who get to decide if Shyam is going to redeem himself or not. They shud've approached Naani given that they are sending one of their daughters to the wolf's lair..Shyam cud've manipulated the situation and blackmailed them into giving Khushi to him...Shyam cudve done so much more damage. Now that Khushi also in living in the same place not one of them have addressed the issue of how she is coping till now.

Having said that let me make it clear that i am not making any excuse for any of Arnav's actions...he may love Khushi but he never gave her the benefit of doubt and he never gave her the choice.
He is the sole reason for Khushi encountering Shyam in the first place.

What everyone needs to do is to share the blame and work towards solving the problem rather than stretching it out playing the blame game.

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, according to me hiding such a big truth is wrong. But it is not a crime. And I don't think Khushi should be blamed entirely for this...Even the Guptas are at fault.  They are much more elder and therefore, should be more adept at handling this matter. And lets not forget that Arnav has made the same mistake too.
Telling such a truth is not an easy matter in real life. Such truths should be handled carefully and revealed appropriately...which is why the Guptas should have handled this. But Khushi being young and naive thought hiding the truth would solve all problems. And yes, she is wrong. But she isn't guilty of a crime... she just took a wrong desicion and she has been/is facing the consequences of her wrong desicion.. 

Taking wrong desicions happens in real life too...and we need to learn from those mistakes. Here too, Khushi now needs to understand how her desicion was wrong...how it caused all these consequences... and not just Khushi, but even the Guptas and Arnav need to learn how they have messed up everything by trying to hide the truth...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetihere

Its a very grey area we cannot put it into black or white zones - its the actions of some people that avalanched into this mess.

Khushi and her family are guilty of withholding the truth...they are not the ones who get to decide if Shyam is going to redeem himself or not. They shud've approached Naani given that they are sending one of their daughters to the wolf's lair..Shyam cud've manipulated the situation and blackmailed them into giving Khushi to him...Shyam cudve done so much more damage. Now that Khushi also in living in the same place not one of them have addressed the issue of how she is coping till now.

Having said that let me make it clear that i am not making any excuse for any of Arnav's actions...he may love Khushi but he never gave her the benefit of doubt and he never gave her the choice.
He is the sole reason for Khushi encountering Shyam in the first place.

What everyone needs to do is to share the blame and work towards solving the problem rather than stretching it out playing the blame game.

in any given situation real or relel i wud apply the case to myself. i feel had i been in Khusi's position i wud do the same. i wud try to save relationships by hiding the truth rather than ruining them with the truth. khushi made a mistake but guilt? no as her intentions were noble
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think khushi is guilty..It wil surface mor clearly wen truth abt shyam plans 2 kill anjali wil b out..
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
she is guilty ... i mean where is her maturity wen u need it the most?

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
To me everyone is to blame.

Starting from ASR, Gupta's and Khushi for keeping Shaym's truth from Anjali.

No matter what kind of person Anjlai is she deserves to know the truth from those whom she loves.

Arnav and now Khushi has become close to Anjali.

In the end of this mess the most to lose out will be Anjali. 

So true as usual the wife is the last one to know about her husbands affairs or deeds.

Why do people keep forgetting the fact that Shaym has not given any reason for Anjali to really doubt him. 

If she has found out the truth then she might be able to connect all the time that Shaym use to stay away and believe it.

if we remember how she use to crib about his absence in starting of the show. 

How are we suppose to know if Khushi is Shaym's 1st, there might be other women in his life.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hmmm...interesting.

However, I have certain thoughts on this - Khushi didnt tell Anjali because of her health or Arnav either because he is so concerned about his sister but I think the ball game changed a bit when she got married to Arnav, no matter what the circumstances, and Shyam's advances didnt stop inspite of her marriage or his to be born baby.

I think then she should have told Arnav or Akash, a male of the family because it is plainly visible that Shyam is dangerous, not only to Khushi but to Anjali and the baby.

She can be scolded for this, hopefully she wouldnt need to repent it, but most of the blame of course lies on Arnav but he has always been like that. Not an excuse but the truth. Hopefully this will guide him to the right path.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it was the responsibility of the elders and NOT Khushi to reveal Shyam's true face - this is especially when you are getting your daughter married to the same family.  By not revealing the truth, the Gupta's have aided Shyam in his dishonesty. The foundation of Payash marriage is weak due to this as the trust element is missing. 

Coming to your question, no I do not believe Khushi is guilty.  The girl cares too much about others at the expense of her own happiness.  But I do believe she should share her recent encounters with Shyam with someone - Payal or Buaji.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

I think khushi is guilty..It wil surface mor clearly wen truth abt shyam plans 2 kill anjali wil b out..

she did not know shyam will kill anjali. she had no part in that. she is as much in the dark as shyam. so how does that make her party to this?