Frequent Posters

RajeevsKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Last Part

*********THE END*************

last part 😭

any ways.. it was b'full.. lekin shadi se pehle mehandi sangeet haldi.. kuch nai.. direct shadi.. and atleast dulhan ko brush to karne dia hota..  altogether b'ful.. happy to know maya n her baby is also settled and ot forever from Khanna's life

RajeevsKitty thumbnail

Now shud i ask hope FF was OK'😳😳 ..wonder how many were still intrested to read the last part ....if not, then they are free to skip the UD 😆😆😆 for me personally it had been a boring FF which many times i had decided to close down in middle but still managed to bring it to an end ...a relief for many .... So, for one last time thanks to every1 who had beared the FF till now ...a heartfelt Thank u...{jhut bolna PAAP hai.. nadi kinare SANP hai😛😆}

@ Ria--special Thank you to you for constantly reminding me for UDs...as i tend to forget Updating...coz of u rest had to get bored 😆😆😆 my sympathies with them...

All can nowbreathe a sigh of relief...as its a Final Bye to the FF  😃 & ofcourse no more FFs from me 😃

Time for me to say  final  " Ijazat"  ek to FF band kar dia upar se drama

keep Smiling
Stay Blessed!!!

RajeevsKitty thumbnail

Now shud i ask hope FF was OK'😳😳 ..wonder how many were still intrested to read the last part ....if not, then they are free to skip the UD 😆😆😆 for me personally it had been a boring FF which many times i had decided to close down in middle but still managed to bring it to an end ...a relief for many .... So, for one last time thanks to every1 who had beared the FF till now ...a heartfelt Thank u... {jhooth bolna PAAP hai nadi kinare SANP hai}

@ Ria--special Thank you to you for constantly reminding me for UDs...as i tend to forget Updating...coz of u rest had to get bored 😆😆😆 my sympathies with them...

All can nowbreathe a sigh of relief...as its a Final Bye to the FF  😃 & ofcourse no more FFs from me 😃

Time for me to say  final  " Ijazat" ek to ff band kar dia.. upar se dirama start

keep Smiling
Stay Blessed!!!

Edited by RajeevsKitty - 10 years ago
RajeevsKitty thumbnail

Now shud i ask hope FF was OK'😳😳 ..wonder how many were still intrested to read the last part ....if not, then they are free to skip the UD 😆😆😆 for me personally it had been a boring FF which many times ihad decided to close down in middle but still managed to bring it to an end ...a relief for many .... So, for one last time thanks to every1 who had beared the FF till now ...a heartfelt Thank u... { jhooth bolna PAAP hai.. nadi kinare SANP hai}

@ Ria--special Thank you to you for constantly reminding me for UDs...as i tend to forget Updating...coz of u rest had to get bored 😆😆😆 my sympathies with them... 

All can nowbreathe a sigh of relief...as its a Final Bye to the FF  😃 & ofcourse no more FFs from me 😃😃😃😃 

Time for me to say  final  " Ijazat" ek to ff band kar dia.. upar se dirama start

keep Smilin
Stay Blessed!!! 

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Puri,
Lovely ending dear!!..
Finally,Maya is out of their life but expected that she at least got some good punishment but still a sign of relief for all of us!!..Dev and Pallavi got together and loved the kids...it is absolutely beautiful!!..Overall,it is a very beautiful written FF..please..do come with another story because like many of us would love to read another beautiful story written by you!!..
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...i just love happy endings...thank god maya saw some sense atlast...loved little ridhi and nidhi...nidhi was truly a papa's gal...soo cute...and ridhi has taken after rj i guess...hehehe...truly a prankster..
loved the ending...
i will really miss this fic...
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U ended one of my favourite fiction and then u didn't even pm me.😕

anyways I'll give my comment later.😊Edited by suhana.dixit - 10 years ago
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Puri

I was a bit disappointed coz u ended the fiction so suddenly but the ending was just perfect.👏👏
Dev gave a wonderful surprise to Pallavi by marrying her.Their relationship was accepted in society.Even Khushi was sorry for her past behaviour. 
Everything was settled and they both had their heart's desire.Pallavi and Dev were one.
Their kids were really cute.Dev is a perfect husband and father.His flirting with Pallavi continues till the end and it was rather cute.😃

Edited by suhana.dixit - 10 years ago
kashishh1 thumbnail

Perfect ending for an amazing story.😃

Hats off to u Puri.👏👏
golu_1677 thumbnail
thanks for a beautiful fic...

loved the ending...

waiting for a new fiction dear...