Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

OS - Time to love by Keshini part 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
***A new os to all of u by me.. hope u will like it .. really it's time to love ... enjoy ...***

Khushi... she is on the way to her room.. i mean ASR's lovely room.. :P really is it lovely ?? oky let's see .. see opens the door .. by the way arnav is at his chair
sleeping..khushi checks the clock.. it's 9.00 PM ..
Khushi ;thank god laad governor is sleeping.. slowly go khushi ..slowly .. 
she tells to her own self..& keep every step so softly :) just by passing arnav she slips & fall on to arnavs body ...

Arnav ;what the.. 
when he opens his eys khushi is on his body like a small baby ... so cute ..she couldn't do any thing else..she was just looking at him.. even arnav was looking at her
eyes.. after few minutes she tried to get up. again she silped ..arnav told wait i'll help u he holds her shoulder & make her stand .. 
after that she goes to the wash room & have change & comes out .. 

she again looked at arnav .. he really looks cute when he sleeps.. she goes near him sit down near by
his chair .. keep on looking at him.. she just touch his forehead & makes his hair.. 

Khush ;after having a such a cute face why is he always hurting me ..& making me cry .. i just can't understand him.. :/ mmm i'm only having 48 hours to spend with him..
this room .. this family .. after 48 hours i will have to leave all this & go .. 
she started crying.. one tear fell on arnav's sweet hand.. arnav opend his eyes.. at the moment he sees khushi crying closing her face from her own hands.near him.. 
arnav just keep on watching.. without telling anything.. he didn't want kushi to know that he was listing to every singel word what she told..and he acts like he is 
sleeping.

khushi get's up & sit on the bed whipping her tears...after that she falls a sleep with some dried tears on her face :)

by the way arnav starts thinking why is she so worried about leaving him.. why did she cry..he tells to his on self ..that he can't understand her ..what has happen 
to her ??
 In the morning.. 
Arnav get's up see around the room khushi is not to be seen any where .. he feels like she has gone some where..& he sees the tea on his table.. but khushi is not to be
seen ... he remebers lat night how she cried near him.. he thinks.. surely she must have left the house.. he gets ready asap !! 
when he was coming down he just hrd khush's voice.. he was like thank god khushi is there .. but where is she.. 

he sow her at the dining table with every one.. mami ji ..mama ji ..nani, akash ,payal..even shyam was at the table.. but not anjali ..she was at the kitchen
khushi was serving arnav's food .. arnav looked at khushi & sat on his dining table chair. arnav stats eating..by the way kushi goes to the kitchen to bring water 
for arnav..
 khushi takes a glass of water .. in the mean time khushi feel like faintish.. she holds the wall near by her..but she couldn't stand any more with the glass of water 
she falls down .. anjali says Khushi jii... a loud .. after that arnav & the other family memebrs comes running to the kitchen..
anjali keeps on taking to khushi.. after that arnav says.. Khushi get up..what happen to u .. no answer from khushi.. arnav holds her face.. no reaction.. then her 
hands too.still nothing happens. arnav says that i will take her to the room.arnav lift her & goes up..others are just following  him .. payal opens the room door.
arnav keeps her on the bed .after that arnav sprinkles some water on khushi's face.. she opend her eyes ..as she opend her eyes she sw arnav ..khush trird to getup
but arnav didn't allow her to.he hold her shoulder & told her to rest .. 

Anjali told arnav to call the doctor ..
arnav; yeah sure.. 
Khushi ; no no arnav ji i'm fine .. no need to call the doctor .. 
mami ji ; hellow hi bye bye .. so if she is telling no why are u calling the doctor .. 
nani ji ; manorama ..stop it..
payal comes near khushi.. and ask are u oky ?
khushi ; yeah jiji i'm fine.. 
nani; khushi betiya.. if u want some thing tell me ... let's go let her rest for some time .. 
and all go form the room .. 
shyam get keep on looking at khushi.. then arnav see that .. he again looks at arnav & go out of the room 
khushi gets up from the bed & walks towards the door ..
arnav ; khushi where are u going.. just rest 
khushi ; no need to rest i hv got lot of work to do ..
Arnav hold her shoulder & tells her in an angry mood ..listen just have a rest today ur not well..
Khushi ; i don't want to listen to u .. let me go .. u hate me right .. so don't take care abt me.. be way from me.. 
she tells that & tries to go .. arnav is  blasting in anger now .. he still looking at khushi ... btw khushi is again abt to faint !! ... 

soon will write the other part !! 

Edited by Keshini4u - 21 May 2012 at 6:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhanandammanjusha_92AmmmPrncssOfHeartKareena1994

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Time to love by Keshini part 1" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
let me know the comments :) will update soon :)

Edited by Keshini4u - 22 April 2012 at 12:47am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top