IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Monday 23rd April 2012   Episode- NR kOttaiyilE senthamizh... lol

paattu oNNu naan paadattumaa
update-udan sErththu
aadumuNdu, paambumuNdu 
kiLiyum kooda sErndhu...

NR holding a karuvEpilai plant in her hand, wants SK aka AMT to marry her first complete all the nuptials and only then will she give the herbal plant.    SK wants to know if she does not have a conscience at all (since when did snakes have manasakshi) she is blackmailing him to save a life.  Help me now and God will help you begs SK with folded hands.  NR said he told the same thing  as AMT, that she will get punyams in tons if the King got his sight.  But he only fed her false hopes and went on to marry the princess.  All this NR talks in senthamizh.  (paambu pEsamattum illai adhu senthamizhla vEra talking - aaNdavaa) SK who does not remember what happened 500 years ago is at a loss for words.   NR continues saying the same dialogue has been going on for 500 years (adangoppuraanE naanga 500+ episodeskkuthaan repeating dialoguenula nenachchOm).  SK tells NR that he just cannot remember anything that happened 50 episodes ago leave alone 500 years.  NR still insists on the senthamizh mode saying he forgot all about her, became a prince on marrying the princess.  NR sonna maadhiri repeat dialogue mode.  SK almost mandaipichching like us.  If AMT gets married to her then NR would become human.  SK willing to take her to Vanadevadhai temple and marry her.  

An auto comes and an old man helped by a young girl (this character has been in this before... but whonu nenaivu varala.  konjam wait ppls let somebody utter her name) She helps the old man into the house.  Inside the house Kappu trying to call someone.  This female calls Kappu athai.  Kappu welcomes the old man as her aNNa and the girl is Manimegalai.  Asks what happened to her anna, he looks too weak.  Anna asks for the rest of the family, Kappu says SK has gone to nagamalai on an official trip.  Why there asks a perturbed Mani.   Ganga comes to welcome them and so does RV.  Ganga wants Mani's father to accompany her to the doc, will do the needful.  His weakness he reasons is because of age factor.  He is worried about Manimegalai.  Ganga undertakes the responsiblitiy of getting Manimegalai married, althought Manimegalai does not seem interested.  Before retiring he wants Ganga to conduct Manimegalai's wedding like Saaru's.  (oru pEra vechchu evvaLavu kolai...) RV family promises.

Ila in the kitchen singing thooLiyilE aadavandha vaanaththu minviLakkE, mixing milk.  Naachch is the silent audience is all smiles but the face changes when she sees Ila pouring the milk into a feeding bottle.  Panchu is also seeing all this sitting on the muram.  Naachch reverses gear to find which baby is Ila going to feed now.  Ila happily walking out with the bottle.  The baby happily laughing and playing on Ila's lap.  Ila feeding the baby, cuddles him (the baby is too shweet) Panchu hurries to say danger.  Naachch is following to see what is Ila upto (adutha roomkku vara ivvaLavu nEramaa) she is walking the death march.  Ila as usual asks Panchu for idea.  Panchu gives her an idea in mute whispering into Ila's ears.

Naachch opens  Ila's room door to find Ila sleeping with a toy baby beside her, the feeding bottle held to the toy's mouth (rombavE sinnapuLLathanamaa irukkE)  Naachch feels too bad for Ila.  Naachch goes out closing the door, Ila heaves a sigh in the room.  Naachch sends a special prayer for Ila.  Inside the room Ila and Panchu are happy their plan worked out.  

Nagamalai - SK is led to the temple in slow motion by NR with the karuvEpilai in hand.  She announces in pure tamizh that they are to get married in front of Vanadevadhai and the sword is the sakshi.  SK is given the thaali to be tied on NR and to spend the full moon night with her.  SK  tries to plead his case again.  NR refuses - choice is yours - either we live together or die together.  If choosing life then tie the thaali if not then NR would first kill AMT and then commit suicide with the same sword.  SK is too scared to die, opts for tying the thaali.  

Kalyanam & koNdaattam is all Nithya's this week...

thodarum...

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday Apr 24th Updates

NR blackmails tie thali else I will die.. SK agrees to tie thali and live with her.. While NR waits close eyed.. SK puts the thali down, flicks the mooligai and picks a sword.. NR says don't cheat me.. SK says no ways I am eka pathni vrithan.. I will kill you if you compel me to marry you.. NR turns herself into the snake form and tries to attack SK.. SK tries to kill her.. NR vanishes.. SK throws the sword and runs away..

Ila wears a chain and decides to go to the college to buy application form (when did you pass 10th / 12th  ? ShockedShocked) .. She asks Panchu to take care of the baby in her absence.. Panchu asks why buy application before the results are declared .. Ila says I have corrected the paper to 00 marks So I will pass.. Panchu in his mind says I have given that to Ramu as food.. Ila hides the baby on the cot against the wall amongst the pillows ( poor baby.. will it not suffocate?? Shocked Cry)

Natchiyar comes to Ila's room in search of the same chain Ila wore.. Baby is peeping..  Natchiyar spots baby clothes and toys and wonders why all this here.. She is angry on not finding the chain.. She calls Ila.. Ila and Manga walking towards the college.. Natchiyar says I found out all about you .. Come home immediately.. Ila asks Manga to buy the application forms from all colleges and runs home.. She runs into her room.. sees the baby peeping, removes the chain from her neck and gives it to Natchiyar.. Natchiyar wears it and sods Ila.. Ila asks the baby to close and Natchiyar assumes she is telling her and scolds her some more.. Ila says I meant close the door of the wardrobe and tells Natchiyar to leave ASAP for the function.. Natchiyar walks out saying I will deal with you on my return.. Ila bolts the door, picks the baby and cuddles it..  She goes in search of Panchu who abandoned the baby.. 

She is stunned to see Panchu romancing Latha.. Latha wants to be with Gopal aka Panchu in Live-in together relationship ( Kashtam da samy DeadDead ).. Ila scolds Panchu and Latha and separates the duo..

Ganga's PA Bharat comes to her home for some signatures..   Mani serves him coffee.. Ganga  asks the duo if they know each other and both recognize seeing each other at Ganga's home and describes each others character as much as they have noticed.. Ganga smiles.. Kappu comes with her sick brother.. Ganga introduces Bharat to Kappu's bro.. Mani is asked to take her dad in.. Ganga asks Bharat about Mani's character and Bharat talks high about her innocence.. Ganga says we all like you if you like Mani we can proceed with this alliance.. Bharat happily says this is my Bhagyam.. I am privileged to become a part of this family.. Ganga asks if we should talk to anyone at your home..  Bharat says yes.. My beloved sister Kousalya who is all to me.. Ganga asks when can we talk to her.. Bharat says we need to wait till my sister gets married.. we lost our parents in a very young age . My sister marriage before mine was the last wish of my dying parents. You can fix my marriage with Mani in the next available muhurtham after my sister is married.. Ganga says no issues.. we shall find a suitable groom for your sister.. Bharat says yes but there is one small issue.. Ganga wonders what it could be..

Thodarum

Updates by Migan

Wednesday

Barath says the only problem is my sister wants to get married only after my marriage and I want to get married only after her marriage. All laugh nalla brother and sister. Ganga asks Barath to bring Kausalya - barath sister once. He agrees.

In ila house - Ila washing clothes. Cute papa crawls and coem ot side. Vadivu looking for comb. didn't notice papa. natchiyar in the house too. Panchu sees the baby and gets scared. Ila comes running and hides the baby telling I will get the combnnu. Both Natchiyar and Vaivu didn't notice the papa.

Ila takes him inside and konju him.

Next..
Barath Brings kausalya. She looks at Mani likes her.They both tease each otehr. But she agrees to to have Mani as Anni.

Next..
In Nagamalai - SK AKA AMT runs runs and runs and NR chasing him. At one point NR over takes hides and geta chance and Stinks him. He falls down. And namba Naga Rani konja neram Aadu Pambe, Vilayaadu Pambe mosama aadaranga. Then she sits next to him.

Thodarum...

Updates by Janu

Migan,

ungge updates nan senjethen,, ok yar?

Thursday Update 26/4

Mokkai scene 1

Barath comes to gangga house with mapillai parent for his sister. It seems Gangga will take carge of the wedding for Barath sister.  Nalla parthangae ore mapelai ,,,ore velai vethi illatha mapilai and appa ore fraud.. There are scene for mapillai father to show his negative action who take  bribe and do frogery for rich children to pass the exam. Mapilai father  expecting something from Gangga but gangga said she will help to do something for the mapilai but do not expect more from her.  Both Gangga and mapilai family agree with enggagement.

Mokkai scene 2

Illai with her baby who is sick.She awaiting for doctor to come during Nachiar absent. Vantharu ore mokkai doc who try to figure which is the patient and finaly comes to know that the baby is sick. He tries to give injection to the baby twice but clever baby kicks the doc . Finaly doc surrander and give oral medicine to Illa to give it to baby. Illa ask doc to go silently but Nachiar meets him on the way out. Doc blaber that he came to see Illa kulanthai. Nachiar mistaken that doc calling Illa as Illa kulanthai and tells the doc tha illa has grown up. Illa and Killi managed to send out doc succesfully. ( i wonder how this people can fooled us by this mokkai scene... how come a baby can live in house without anyone notice...)

Mokkai 3

Kula with 5 other modhai mokkais, the mills owner having board meeting under a tree. Kula expressing his fear over Rama beating case as Gangga has intructed police to seriously investigate the matter. Kula ask them to surrander to police and he will arrange bail for them immediately. Orther mill owner said that they beat Rama due to Kula order and now Kula ask them to surrander. Kula says , if they refuse, then he himself will go and surrander, eventhough he is  a mill owner soecity president. The 5 mokkai agree to surrander but one of the mill owner not satisfied with kula action,, while they were leaving and talking Old CID , Thavasi and his partner in crime overhear their talks. So next mokkai scene, Kula dad change his superman getup...oops Kula's get up and beats all the mill owner... Bagyam ore jolly and jumping in happy to see her hubby beating them. They all so puzzle over Kula action and run away thundu kanum thuniya kanum...

Friday 27/4

Mokkai scenes continue...

Odipona mill owners stop  a site and decide to take revenge on Kula . One  of the guy brings some stick and monkey cap for the, They waited and saw Kula is coming. Kula stop the car and puzzle over them.. enna ore mokkai scene... 5 monkeys... ops guy with same body language and eyes who Kula just had meeting, could not be reconised  by him. They beat Kula nice and Kula managed to hold one the guy and snacth his monkey cap. He is very shock to see that the guy is one of his man. He question him and the guy says that Rama sent them to beat Kula. Kula shock and collapsed with head injury. Rama who is travelling in her car at the same roas shock to see her mama on the road. She cries for help but no one... Pavam antha pullaithaci, draggs her mama and put him in her car (eppedi ni kekathinge... enneke teriyathu) and drive off to hospital...

2nd scene... Enggament for both Mani and her nathana .. Priest reading the enggagement pathirikai and Barath ask him to read his sis one first.. Cycle gaple Barath sis mapley father asking what gangga going to do for his son. Gangga says as collector she will not agree with varthechenai but will prepare whatever necessary for the bride and groom to start new life. Father asking whether Barath didnt ask any varthanai as well since he is educcated and he is marrying village girl, he doubts Barath got any sickness . Barath answer him that he is Gangga follower and will not ask for any dowri. Mapley father  try to talk but his wife ask gangga to ignore her hubby talk and continue the enggament. Oru santhegamo iilamai ,,everyone happy with the enggagement and decide with the wedding on the folowing week. Ponnu n mapillai kanum kanum nokia
(eneke ore santegam.. yen Ayyah family not invited for the enggagement and why they did not wait for SK returns)

3rd scene... a group of student and their parents Gangga and complain about the forgery cases in the colleges where some rich parents paying money to get their child pass exam. Gangga promises to investigates the matter

Innore santhegam... what happened to Charu wedding, Subhu conditions?

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 08 May 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavviJanumiganVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Apr 23-27 Updtes in Pg1 & Siscussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat.

So NR and SK kalyanama??? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Eclat.

So NR and SK kalyanama??? Shocked

Yes yes... naaLaikku kalyanam, Nithya thaan paattu, Wink  virundhu Nithya accountaa unga accountaanu enakku definiteaa theriyaadhu...  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janumigannithyamkv

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat for the update... SK got 2nd wife ah? Vandhana mudinji ippo NR ah? besh besh... Ganga unake aapu.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat and Nithya.

Ithu yenna chinna pillai thanama irukku, grabbing and running away????

Athai vida chinna pillaithanam to leave the baby with kil!!

Athai vida chinna pillai thanam we are all watching this crap...

Nithya - you didn't miss ma...

Barath(Sorry I keep thinking his name is Vinoth from TMS) says yes we can get my sister married off but there is one prachnai.

That's all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuVani19nithyamkveclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya

naan update seyyarEn-nu specialaa abaththa serials thayarikkiraangaLO sun tv nu enakku one big doubt...

nithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the last bit Migan.. I watched it again and updated before looking into your post !

One more abathatha vittutele.. Kili wanting to be in live-in together relationship!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janumigan

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya. Enna kodumai ithu, kili wanting to be in live in together relationship? Aandavaa!!

Janu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top