Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Satrangi-

😆😆

that is so true!

hate is extremely overrated nowadays.. people have this huge list of things that they hate.. and most of the people spend too much time and energy on things that they hate or despise!

there is a reason why we have so much unnecessary violence and hate crimes in the world. if ony people would focus on things that are important in their life..

ignoring is best.. sometimes, when you give people attention, it only ends up feeding their ego.. so don't give them any importance.. indifference is the best option!

on a lighter note.. if you don't like someone or are angry at somebody, you risk the chance of increasing your own blood pressure and eventually will only accure doctor bills!  😆😆 

Amen to that, sistah! ;-)

Amen to that, sistah! ;-)

Amen to that, Satrangi.

I'm indifferent and ignore people when I don't like them. Yes, learned it the hard way too. I don't want to spend my energy taking potshots, spewing venom all over. Just ignore and move on. I don't think there's a need to confront and go back and forth when people involved don't matter to you anymore. I would of course give people I like and respect the benefit of doubt. 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We dun actually hate people, now, do we? There's a limit to our disregard for people, I believe. At some point, something always creeps up and we realize that we dun dislike someone enough to be hating them. For example, a person from school one really loathes and all, and that person ends up in the hospital due to an accident, all the legitimate hatred in this paradigm would dissolve, and one's state of mind would be like, 'I dun like them and all, but they dun deserve to be dying'. All I mean is, hate is a big bad word, and it's not very easy to feel all the time.

This calls for a Harry Potter paradigm.
The three unforgivable curses are lethal, but in order to inflict them on someone, you really have to mean them. Therefore, you'll find a lot of instances in the books where Harry could use the killing curse or the cruciatus curse, but he did not, cause he had to mean them, and he dint. 

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It is not a strong word 

It is us who had made it a strong one  

For me  neutral feeling is the best ðŸ˜†
SRKian_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you forgive when you love but don't when you hate that makes hate stronger.hate is stronger than love because it makes you stern as well.
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You Cant HATE some one whole life.

Emotions are temporary.