Aasman Se Aage

The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
shanti i so agree his expression are always priceless..

its one among Apu's forte to emote with his eyes ..remember we got a lot as anmol and his facial expression..

Its crystal clear he is the one to take the final decision as he is in the middle on the hot seat as judge..i may be mistaken but somehow this will  be scripted..like sanam telling meenakshi you are  not qualified enough and Dev says i will watch the others first and give my verdict..he already zeroed her name as the next contestant for 18 best just to play along and give meenakshi a tough time...mahua.sanam will bow to his command..

As for karishma his expression was like common this seductive moves dont work with me..priceless..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 4)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
So true, Thats what will be the twist in the show, there will be those perks..

The promo is airing so many times round the clock...

Apu's expressions are awesome. now we have to get used to him wearing glasses. I think he will have it for many of his scenes. so the eyes which speak volumes will have more to be seen behind those yellow and red and black rimmed glasses/

He knws when he can give is right verdict so after seeing all of them I think he has a triumph card verdict which he gives

All in all its his rules which will go and the test to see Meenakshi how she fares in getting to her famedom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anizorApoorvaFan

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Shanti as his character sketch states he has an eye for talent and somewhere he knows meenakshi has it in her..with time she  will be more perfect. and he will give her that chance ...

its  not only meenakshi will be a trump card for his T R P S ..the twist may be meenakshi will  become very popular among the audiences with time..

This will be positive factor for him but why will Dev not let this happen?..thats the big question and  why he wont let her reach that fame?..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2012 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.