Aasman Se Aage

The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Great Bhanu infact Shweta has snap shots also to ask Skylight to make the needed sticky

Atleast we populated everything and we are able to allow members to see what is instore which is needed and its great Smile

Hahaha Meeting is full focused Embarrassed .. No distraction ant ASA..

Well even for me I am not going to see Live show and will have to relay on the video upload ..

Yeah just waiting to see DC apurva back after 1 1/2 years on television Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
the clock is ticking and we our heart beat goes fast to see our fav. show. 

must spend with discussion till then.

what do u guys think? will they show DC's entry 2moro if so then how LOL?
what are ur predictions for 2moro's episode? Embarrassed

saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Swetha...tell me about how the wait seems too long now as the D-day approaching..how i wish the clock tick tick goes all round fast and its 10.30pm monday..yeah guess crazy me..LOL

All fault  goes to Apu..Dev..Day Dreaming..he make us wait for over yrs to make a comeback for him to brighten our TV screen..Smile

First Epi and the most awaited character not introduced..nahin filmy style ...yeh namumkin hein...LOL

On a serious note i think it will be a blend of like an intro of the characters and more focus may be on D.C..

I wrote about his entry scene in another post so paste it here..

Dev is totally different from anmol so his entry i can imagine like this as per his attitude and charm..

Media gathering outside his office..Everyone waiting for one person.the producer..the man of this TV industry..D.C...here comes his car and in no time all the press people around him..they started to pester him with questions about his new reality show..the camera zooming on one hand up and all quiet..complete silence all watching him climbing  the steps ..he turned around with a smirk  .his face is shown ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I agree Saveeta, I have observed Apu's entry and the leading lady come in simultaneously ..
O boy! i want to hear his voice and see him finally on screen Embarrassed 

saveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@shanti..the first dialogue we heard and of course in his mesmerising voice on a 29th june 2010..hello..tum meri partner and next saying Happy Birthday to you to his sweet daughter without the jhalak of his face just his killing smile...Smile

In aasman se aage it will be totally different and i feel with attitude wala style will be his entry and dialogue..haiii.he will be killing..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankrithikasshanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Less than 24 hours now... Tomorrow by this time we will be discussing how DC has entered into this world and taken us with him...

This wait was too long and much anticipated entry... From November we all are waiting for this day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08shanti05

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
less than 24 hourz.. Apurva will be on my TV screen... Itz a dearm com true.. After long time he will b on my Tv screen.. Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFansaveeta24swethasyam08krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Saveeta I like this siggie of Apu...Embarrassedas DCEmbarrassed

His expressions are awesome

One of them is when he looks at Sanam when there is a difference of opinion for Meenakshi's performance nd another one is when Karishma is dancing and he is not very pleased.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.