Aasman Se Aage

The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW So excited just a day to go .Party

And I can watch my Apurva as D.C...The Boss..Day Dreaming
I know Krithika, DC the Boss to rule his Kingdom.. I have watched him as a BOSS a couple of times for u it will be a new treat Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Final CountDown Today 23rd April (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@shanti..nice post and yes the countdown starts for Aasman se aage..a long wait but its finally ending to watch Apurva ..Smile

Apurva as D.C opening the door of his kingdom with pride and his shrewd mind to make the destiny of one these aspiring dancers..

Will it be meenakshi?..thats why we have to watch Aasman se aage..

Here we go for the countdown...

Credit goes to krithika..Hug

All the very best to Aasman se aage .Apurva..Ojaswi..all the other starcasts who will take us on a rollercoasterride with its twists and turns in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
lovely video Krithika Clap yes count down started. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24asdpsanmolkrithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@Shweta, Yes nice points, Bipin, Bhanu Rekha and a few more members  have make some imprtant threads tteh ones with ** and the intro thread they can be sticky and people can introduce themseleves and what interests them about the forum

Video Mixes by members can be individual thread and they can be populated by them and members can comment which makes it nice

VM collection thread is good also where they can put the video mixes and just Hit Like and no comments so this will have all the VM's for ASA.

In that way there can have collection as well as individual ones for their comments.

I hope Skylight can stop by at the forum and see the way its organized. We have put the efforts in making it pretty presentable for members who come by so the three pages at present covers quite a bit of the shows idea and topics which will make the forum interesting

I beleieve in discussing threads and making discussion go deeper in depth I guess thats what goes with many somethreads so if a new thread needs to be started its godo to have one unless the point is not covered in previous threads and quotes can continue from there..

Hopefully in teh first week of airtime of teh show the things will be set to go Smile

And Saveeta's post with the countdown of Krithika;s inspiring VM we are all set  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08krithikas

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u Shanti!!

Hope the channel mod steps in makes all the imp. topics sticky before getting messed up, so that all will be get set go.

our members have maintained the forum very well in a organized way till now. Clap

i agree with u, a new topic need to be made only if its necessary otherwise lets continue in the resp. thread.

saveeta24krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Shweta yes infact before the forum opened..We were discussing abt the show and the characters in Bidaaii forum and mainatined only 3 threads and we went pages afeter pages since many who knew Apu's role in Bidaaii where he played his last character spotted there to read discussions

Now here we can have many threads as the discussions on teh show and concept and idea pour in .

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yahoo... Finally we have come down t a day...
one and half years of wait is going to fulfil soon...

Unfortunately I will be in a meeting tomorrow evening when the show airs so will catch you all and join the celebration a bit late...

swethasyam08shanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Saw the discussion about the threads... So pasting the PM I sent to skylight..

We still need to create Media corner into which, articles, newvidesos threads go as links. I am waiting for this set to get organized...
Hi,

I know you will have loads of PMs :) still, I thought of sending this PM for creating sticky topics for ASA. As the show is starting from Monday, lots of new members are peeping in.

If we make the sticky topics it will be easy for them to access relevant info
I am giving you the thread details here thinking this can speed up and help you...
Hope she gets time to organize the forum before the D Day...

Forum Important Topics:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2943331 - ASA WrittenUpdate/Video Archive

These could be the stickies in the normal list.

Also you can use this post to populate the actordetaisl and show info

Hope this data helps you in organizing the forum. Please do the needful.
Regards
AF

poo_sswethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.