Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Confused Mona is a terrible mother... She has been a terrible role model for her kids...her daughter is a thief and a liar...And now she is using her kids as pawns to bring Pradeep back into a loveless marriage because she can't take care of the kids on her own... Confused She is teaching her daughters that they should resort to begging and mind games to trap their husbands into a loveless marriage... She has no self respect... How low will she stoop? Pradeep should put the kids in boarding school to get them away from this loathsome woman...Chi Chi...She still hasn't wised up even after being abandoned by her hubby and her own parents... Confused No wonder why even her own dad didn't want her back... Confused She has learnt well from Pradeep's mom about using kids as pawns... Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 21 April 2012 at 5:40pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona is a terrible mother...:Warning Pg4" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayali_babes

Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SmitaCletus-swati-pravalmohineeboondeinblytonleavesandwavesPriyank.ChingaariSamraat_92Shru77

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused Mona is a terrible mother... She has been a terrible role model for her kids...her daughter is a thief and a liar...And now she is using her kids as pawns to bring Pradeep back into a loveless marriage because she can't take care of the kids on her own... Confused She is teaching her daughters that they should resort to begging and mind games to trap their husbands into a loveless marriage... She has no self respect... How low will she stoop? Pradeep should put the kids in boarding school to get them away from this loathsome woman...Chi Chi...She still hasn't wised up even after being abandoned by her hubby and her own parents... Confused No wonder why even her own dad didn't want her back... Confused She has learnt well from Pradeep's mom about using kids as pawns... Confused

ROFLROFLROFL. Thanks for a good laugh.Embarrassed

Edited by TSakshi - 21 April 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ajain73pravalblytonswethasyam08Priyank.yipeeSamraat_92Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Lord have mercy Ankit...You have lost it totally..ROFL

But I give you credit and hats off for all your attempts at being the dude who created controversial topics and most debates in the forum...

Are u for real????  Wacko

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhukrazijaanupravalblytonswethasyam08Priyank.yipeeSamraat_92

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
gosh! U will nt stop will ? Empty brain is devils mind! I wilL stop giving replies to ur lame amd senseless reasons

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalAshmythaajain73swethasyam08.Juhi.Priyank.yipeeSamraat_92Shru77Dabulls23

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Yuk, i think u r second Pradeep who is cheap, besharam, cheater,LOSER ,devils empty dimaag huh. If i m MOD then i wil block ur silly post. Bt thnx 4 showing us that Sum people r real BLIND WID EYES! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalswethasyam08Priyank.Samraat_92

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_babes

Whatever are you blabbering? Go play Devil's advocate somewhere else. Stop trolling this forum.
Big smile Truth hurts huh? This is a forum...I can post my views at will... Why are you responding if you don't like my POV? Exercise your right to ignore... Tongue

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Lord have mercy Ankit...You have lost it totally..ROFL</font>
<font color="#660099">But I give you credit and hats off for all your attempts at being the dude who created controversial topics and most debates in the forum...</font>
</em>
<em><font color="#660099">Are u for real???? Wacko</font>
Big smile Varsha ji...Mere har post mein reality ubhar Rahi hein

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.