IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

at dis moment i m just drooling on dem...Day Dreaming
haiii 1st tym they will hv a romantc bg...Day Dreaming
was waiting 4 dis ...
but RaghavI is just hott, i can c dat they hv such awesum chemistry...
d awkwardness between dem, d silence, d mere eyelocks, brilliantly done by HarshSri...Clap
ufff as wid each epi d track is unfolding, i m getting more restless .Blushing...
luv RAGHAV nd RaghavI too..Day Dreaming

Raghvi are my new favorite jodi!!! (Before were my two lovebirds Geet and Maan) I can't wait for Monday.  Why does a good track start on the month of the FINALS??? Cry How can I pass without studying and live without Raghvi? Confused
awee mishti dear don cry...just concentrate on studies, inshallah u wont miss d scene sof RaghavI..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOneDesi_Girl1991..Apz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bole na bole na kuch... (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah Sun, I have a final on Monday and look at what I'm doing! I'm here on the computer watching Raghvi scenes over and over again and posting comments on the forum! *sigh* This Raghvi people are taking my chane (the hindi word) away...

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yeah I too luved d song seems like a new bg especially for our raghavi...day by day I m luving did couple more...n I really want to see dem together...i luv d growth of dere story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

Yeah Sun, I have a final on Monday and look at what I'm doing! I'm here on the computer watching Raghvi scenes over and over again and posting comments on the forum! *sigh* This Raghvi people are taking my chane (the hindi word) away...
final on monday??Shocked...den mishti u r lucky cos d episode will air on monday night nd by dat tym xms will b over...
ohh nd d chinning d chain part, don tell me cos dis is not d 1st tym i m suffering , i m xperienced in such cases, nd all d tym d common factor was HC...ErmmROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOne..Apz..

SheIsTheOne

Groupbie

SheIsTheOne

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
 I just checked out the episode on youtube and my god...the precap was awesome..Embarrassed.and the BG score was really nice..Embarrassed.. I just loved the way Raghav was looking at Siya/Jhanvi while the BG score was playing...as a fact...I always loved the way Raghav looks at Siya...starting from their first meet to till now...It seems like he can feel what she's going through...you know like reading her..HC's expressions are awesome..Clap.just like that a lot...Embarrassed eagerly waiting for Monday...Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

harshiya

Groupbie

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yep..new song...and dil ke raaz asin their feellings... Smile

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
the background song was romentic...first song on raghviDay Dreaming...moqay ki munasbaat se tha...
Bole na bole na kuch,
bole na bole na kuch, 

really they didnt speak with eachother but their eyes spoke with eachother...
I BET THIS SHOW NEVER GET DOWN NEVER EVER...THIS SHOW IS TOTALLY REMARKABLE FOR ME Coz Of RAGHVI...it has become interesting now...can't wait for raghav-sia love story to unfold!

desperate to watch monday epi...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 22 April 2012 at 3:32am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.