Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by freya123

waiting

updatinggg

hey guys i am back with part 12
                      thanks for ur support

PART 12

Geet was in deep shock seeing herself in the form of certain  papers''. The papers that were related to her'.her past '. Her family that pain that she had to undergo all these years '.. the suffering of life time that was somewhere imposed on her by her own family her parents'.. the brutal treatment that she had received for being a girl' sometimes in the form of a daughter '.. sometimes in the form of a wife'..  she knew that the cruel treatment cannot be forgotton so easily'' and why will she forget'. She do have a right to live life according to herself'. Her will'.to fulfill all those dreams that she weaved when she was a little girl'. To a teenager and now a twenty three old beautiful lady''

Somewhere and somehow maan's collection of proofs had left her astounded and the last bit of fear that she was having about the evidences and proofs he had deliberately made it vanished  with his sheer smartness'.

On the other hand maan was pleased seeing the bouts of anger and frustration seeing the files'. But he did not miss the confusion on her gorgeous face seeing one particular file'..

Geet was angry on seeing her bitter memories the medical report took her to the fateful day when she landed in delhi only to end herself '.. by now geet has not any  guts to open next file her hands were trembling and she was shivering badly that's when the room service knocked maan who was seeing the change of expressions on geet's face was very much pleased to see the desired reaction of anger and fury not of any fear '.. somewhere he  knew that she is ready and will not backout now so when the room service knocked maan quickly took the files from geet and asked her to see''

Maan st: geet today I am very much contented to see that you are not afraid to see your past anymore infact there are the unanswered question your face ''.

Geet I promise you to give you all your answers to take you out of this pain and  suffering '..

Maan literally snatched the next file and put it with others and laid breakfast for both of them'. Geet was in no mood to eat anything'.. however she was now very ready to face those bitter memories again and was in her own  deep rooted thoughts that she failed to realized that maan was continuously calling her '..

Maan: geet!!!! Geet!!!!! '..

Anyhow maan knew where she is drifted '. Why is she not speaking'..

On getting no further response ''

He started talking about her case'. That important aspect that he now realized that he doesn't know which can strengthen their case''

Maan: geet '' how did you managed to escape from there'' how did you landed up in delhi''

His one question made her look at him '. In his eyes '.. those chocolate brown eyes that were promising her that he will be there in all thick and thins of her life'.. will never leave her side '.. assuring her that she can share whatever she wants to'.. that she can trust him with her past ' her memories '. Her feelings and most impotantly her life'.. those eyes were making a silent promise that whatever may occur he will be there for her'. As a friend ' a mentor ' a collegue and as a true soulmate who will never leave her'. Will made her rid of her past'. Make her smile'.. those silent and unbearable tears that are still in her eyes will forget their way ''

Geet was just staring in his eyes '.and her's were glazed with absolute no expression '. Not even pain' those cold and expressionless eyes were far more dangerous than anything when she spoke''

Geet: I heard them''.

She was quite and maan was waiting for her to continue whenever she said something about her past '.. it was not proper she always cried letting her pain out but today he didn't want her tears instead wants to tell him what exactly had happened''.

Geet just didn't utter a single word after ''. That's when maan gently took her hand in his caressing her '.

Maan: geet believe me I don't have any intentions to hurt you again by opening your wounds'. But please at least for yourself'.. for the case you have to tell me that what exactly they have done with you'..

Geet was still numb '. No reaction' and probably maan didn't want to listen to her by making her angry''. So he continued''.

Maan: you yourself asked me about the evidences'. And proofs yesterday '.. you only said that without proofs nothing will happen '' see I have shown you all the proofs'. And these will only help you to win'. But your effort is also needed geet '.. you have to take a step forward''. Tell me how did you escape '.. who helped you'..

Maan was assuring her with his soothing words giving her the strength to open up and tell him about those painful days''.

Geet in her own thoughts'.

Geet st: should I tell sir'.what happened in those days '' who helped me'' he had already done enough for me I can't let his doings his efforts for me to be in vain''

Geet: vikas and his mother were talking '.. his mother told me to do all the household work and prepare some dishes as some guests were arriving'.. she didn't even let priya to help me'.. she umpteenth  time asked her to let her help me but his mother clearly refused'' I always knew that she didn't like me '' but didn't knew why this hatred even'. The animal treatment that vikas gave me I couldn't do anything because my own parents said that " This is your house and we are not in any form responsible if you did any mistake'. So behave with your in laws" these were the last words of my father when he settled third time with money'.. precisely say with their greed '.. that was growing day by day'' once I had refused to tell my parents but he tortured me'.. he not only physically assaulted me but that night''

She closed her eyes once''

Geet: I was nearly dead''.

Maan's blood boiled with absolute rage and fury'. He wanted to rip that pervert's head '' to beat him that he will beg for death'' the terrible death that geet has experienced each second was far beyond the punishment court will give to him'' even death is not meant for the filth like vikas'..

Maan wanted to take her in his arms to appease her '. But the time is not in his favour now'.. he have to wait ''. To alleviate her pain'.

Maan: who is priya''

Geet: Vikas sister ''

Maan: did she also'?????? I mean is she also one of the culprit''.

Geet: No!!!! priya'..don't take her name with those disgusting people'. She no where belongs to them''

Maan: what  happened next who arrived that day''??????//

Geet : I don't know'' vikas sent me with priya to one of her friends ''. And when we arrived no one was there '' I was left only to do the cleaning''

Geet: next day I was passing from his mother's room when I heard them talking '.. vikas and his mother they were again planning to call my parents and ask for money''. I was helpless somewhere knew that again my parents will come '.. and left from there '. I was in my room when priya knocked at the door'. No one was on the first floor '. Priya hurridly closed the door and gave me some money ''.

FLASHBACK

Priya suddenly came to her room and closed the door'..

She kept some money in geet's hands'.. geet was shocked seeing priya like this she was scared and crying mutely'..

Priya : ( sobbing slighty) bhabhi' keep this money and go away from here '.go away from our lives ' they will kill you'..

Priya was telling geet to run away''. And geet she didn't understand priya's point of view'.. her pleading to save her life'

She quickly went to geet's wardrobe and took two three dressed and kept them in a small bag'.. she enquired about the jewellary and came to know that it was all with her mother in law except wedding ring and mangalsutra and her mother's given one necklace that no one knows about'.

Priya quickly packed her bag and took geet to her room'..

Priya: bhabhi  early morning you have to leave this place forever'. For your life just go away'.. I heard mom and bhaiyya planning to burn you alive'.. they are just waiting for right time'.. I can't let them harm you'.. just go away I will call you and will help you to go away'..

Geet was also in tears hearing the cruel truth of her life'.. she once hugged priya'. And went to her room''

PRESENT

Geet: next day at about four priya helped me to escape''

Maan didn't knew what to say''

Maan: do you know where is priya'' did she contacted you or you contacted her'..

Geet nodded her head in a no '.

Maan : geet I don't know what to say'. The ordeals and the hard time you have faced '..  their tortures' your pain I can understand but the actual feel that you went existed can only be noticed by you'' you have gone through a lot and now its their turn'.

Geet: sir I wanted to ask you something''

Maan: first have something and come with me we have to meet someone'' and don't think I am running from your questions I will answer all your questions''.

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
http://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
UPDATED PART 12
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
first mee first dear 

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
not interest to give my second post to any body sorry girls 

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago