Armaan, Pari and Maddy - Now DC, Mahua and Sanam - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
ya.. All three of them are looking in different directions and Sanam has rejected Meenakshi stating she is not et groomed and ready for this kind of show...

Exciting will be the discussions and script for the judges. Looking forward to all the fun ...

Also I heard in Dance reality shows some times, the judges also dance... I mean on special days...

I will love if Apu dances but that looks impossible.. Seeing the kind of image DC is maintaining...
Bhanu How I wish it happens, Going by teh norm these things shoudl happen  I am looking fwrd to seeing how DC judges..
I remember his talks about the girls in Bidaaii and giving Ragini insite to being judgemental, or even in Kaajjal when Dev tells her to not be affected by Paris and the other girls talks, many a times or in JJKN where he as Armaan has brought about a prositive judgement.. It takes a lot to be one and how he uses it for his motve is what DC will be shown also..

Dancing side I do wish to see him do something atleast a little to make us happy 😳
Courtesy Shweta,

She made a sweet siggie of the three people who will be judges..

It is nice that the three are getting to work together again...

Mannine is also in Mahadev in a different avtaar / character but here she is going to be pretty much sharp with her verdict an will it be challenged will be seen 😆
good that u posted it here too. i forgot 😳

imagining both the characters old vs new - it made me 😆 continuously.

uff one more day 😍
Originally posted by swethasyam08

good that u posted it here too. i forgot 😳

imagining both the characters old vs new - it made me 😆 continuously.

uff one more day 😍
I know even when bhanu put the topic i went back to recollect their interaction
I remembered Maddy's those fingers which never used to it calm 😆😆
Here Sanam is going to Annoy DC for sure before getting into the terms of drag
Swetha,

The siggie is too good... We can use this siggie to discuss the judgement every week... I mean we can discuss the elimenation happened in that week and discuss how the judges fared. for tha thread, this siggie is apt...

Very nostalgic to remember these 3... Maddy with his hand gestures and facial expressions used to be a treat and create max problem for Armaan.

Here also we ma see difference of views between DC and Sanam
thats really a very good idea Bhanu. thank u all for liking the siggy. 😃
i forgot they played those roles in Jassi...Jassi was awesum...i loved Maddy the most actually..Rejesh Khera is too good...looking forward to thier chemistry again!
Finallt we got to see Apurva and Rajesh in the same frame. They were first together as Armaan and Maddy..

This time they can as DC and Sanam

This is a classic snap shot of Sanam shocked when DC hands the Saree over to him

This is like TIT for TAT from Armaan to DC for Maddy to Sanam...😆😆

And here DC says my kingdom my rules... Otherwise u can leave

DC and Sanam in the same frame

just one doubt...

is sanam pretending to be gay so as to gain fame as a judge in the show?