Aasman Se Aage

Armaan, Pari and Maddy - Now DC, Mahua and Sanam (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

will try to make a siggy  old vs new hope u like it too Embarrassed LOL

but gr8 transformation of the three LOL

Ya.. pls do that... It will be interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan, Pari and Maddy - Now DC, Mahua and Sanam (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I am sure Sanam and Mahua will see that he has a eye for talent in Meeankshi and they will not agree with him...

He says he will give his verdict later for her performance I think the votes will be nullified or something like that or the wild vote counted

As he is the director/ judge of the show he will have an upper hand in decideing and they will not be too happy about it

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
You are right Shanti. He is going to veto their decissions and dhamakedar fireworks between the judges and DC...

Interesting to watch...

swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
There will be good drama between them..
DC is the player here but then the verdict will not be compromised with either two also,

The way u see whenever there is a reality show judgement YES NO and Neutral always plays thir games..

So when there is a Neutral there is a chance of going to YEs or No also so two against one can happen or maybe the rules change or determined by the one who has the flexibility to give the correct decision..

yes fireworks will be there as the promos u see the three are seeing in three different directions while gauging the contestants and when Kairhsma or Meenakshi do their performance the chances of the verdict will be completely opposite

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ya.. All three of them are looking in different directions and Sanam has rejected Meenakshi stating she is not et groomed and ready for this kind of show...

Exciting will be the discussions and script for the judges. Looking forward to all the fun ...

Also I heard in Dance reality shows some times, the judges also dance... I mean on special days...

I will love if Apu dances but that looks impossible.. Seeing the kind of image DC is maintaining...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Bhanu How I wish it happens, Going by teh norm these things shoudl happen  I am looking fwrd to seeing how DC judges..
I remember his talks about the girls in Bidaaii and giving Ragini insite to being judgemental, or even in Kaajjal when Dev tells her to not be affected by Paris and the other girls talks, many a times or in JJKN where he as Armaan has brought about a prositive judgement.. It takes a lot to be one and how he uses it for his motve is what DC will be shown also..

Dancing side I do wish to see him do something atleast a little to make us happy Embarrassed

ApoorvaFan

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Courtesy Shweta,

She made a sweet siggie of the three people who will be judges..

It is nice that the three are getting to work together again...

Mannine is also in Mahadev in a different avtaar / character but here she is going to be pretty much sharp with her verdict an will it be challenged will be seen LOL

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
good that u posted it here too. i forgot Embarrassed

imagining both the characters old vs new - it made me LOL continuously.

uff one more day Day Dreaming

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.