Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Deepushka (Pradeep + Anushka) Fan Club...

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Tongue This thread is to celebrate the coming together of true lovers, Anushka and Pradeep...Society tried to keep these two away but as always true love found its way...They have struggled so much over the years...Anushka turning herself into an independent and successful businesswoman all by herself...Pradeep struggling through a loveless marriage while providing for his kids... I am glad that both have finally been reunited by destiny... Tongue They make a gorgeous couple... Tongue Please feel free to post pictures and well wishes for the bestest couple ever... Tongue We will affectionately refer to then as Deepushka... Tongue

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Tongue Thank you for all those who have PM'ed me asking to be members... Tongue I will add all of you to the list...Rest of you join quickly, as space is limited... Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Tongue Here's the updated list of fan club members...

Ankit
Anonymous 1
Anonymous 2
Anonymous 3
Anonymous 4

Will keep updating as I get new members.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index