Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Anyone wants to be a topper here??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!! Big smile

This is just a topic I have posted for time-pass!!! This weekend I had nothing to do...so thought of posting this topic...Embarrassed

Friends, we all watch Suvreen Guggal-TOPPER OF THE YEAR!!! So I am just interested to know whether is anyone a topper here in  school, college, etc??? Or who wants to be a topper in future??? Smile

Friends, please post your replies/comments below and say whether u are/were a topper or want to be a topper in future!!! Come on...take part in this discussion!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Khush94dazzlerfangal.angel-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wants to be a topper here??" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I Liked This Topic.. Interesting One...Thumbs Up
I'm Not a Topper In School Or My Region But I'm a Topper In My Class. SillyLOL
And I Want To Be Topper In FutureSmileMonkey Icon

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Nice topic!!
I m not a Topper as such but ya I want to be a Topper in my day to day life...and get good marks in school!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

rIDhid3rox

IF-Rockerz

rIDhid3rox

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
well very interesting..i was like twice topper of my school tat's it...but not now want to become in the future...but for each exam i try to become a topper but when i don't succeed i just console myself sayin if everyone becomes the topper the topper position will not have any valueSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bulbul123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.