Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Gujarati Songs of of tmkoc

snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, today i saw repeated telecast of tmkoc, of navratri festival with kairi...
I liked the gujarati songs of garba... and I want download it if you have any links for it then plz tell me...

their name are: Dholida dhol re vagad (same to same as here, because I found one but that has slow tune and its music also didnt matched that)
and Kesariya rang maro lajo.. soemthing like that..

Plz provide me the link... thank you.!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a Gujarati and I can assure you that the following two songs are authentic songs with real music,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5dqubwFhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OATJVt44m8&feature=related

Enjoy😃
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

These songs r really good
snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for your help,
but first one I have this listen this earlier as stated above, as I said  I dont want real one I have that, I want the one that is used by this show which is fast and music is little changed, like the one which ringtone of Jethalal... Hope you understood me...
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snrlb

Thank you for your help,
but first one I have this listen this earlier as stated above, as I said  I dont want real one I have that, I want the one that is used by this show which is fast and music is little changed, like the one which ringtone of Jethalal... Hope you understood me...

It is possible that the Jethalal's ringtone might be modified version from original. Try searching in youtube with different keywords in case you find one...⭐️
Edited by JayVed - 12 years ago