Balika Vadhu

Extra Marital Affair affects women more? - Page 2

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

Not at all,  any government hospital will hire him -- they have needs for general practitioners in their OPD departments.

For that he has to apply and get selected. And there are quotas for government jobs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

For that he has to apply and get selected. And there are quotas for government jobs.

Govt hospitals actually need more doctors but maybe he wont get the job in mumbai or big city. So i think quotas won't really matter for professionals like doctors. He may not get a permanent job there immly. Also if it is govt. service, they would post him in places where they are no hospitals - out the city or in village clinics, which jagya will certainly not like. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Here his own Extra marital affair is affecting a man also. Financially and to some extent emotionally. Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes but we dont know how much market there would be for his daliano chavaliano whateveriano lol🤣
leavesandwaves thumbnail
We know that Jagya is shameless. He could have gone one step further and extracted his pound of flesh. He could have said,'Give me some share of the property and I will sign the divorce papers'.

But he did not. So Jagya still has some dignity left, it seems.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
jagya mbbs doctor ki practice kar sakta hai pur acchi practice ke liye bhi lagataar padhai ki zaroorat hoti hai aisa nahi hai ki practice shuru kuru kar diya aur medical kitabaaen padhna chod diya .doctor ko life long medical kitaaben padhni padtin hain.chunki jagya ko padhne se jyaada romance cooking mein jyaada interest hai isliye uski practice nahi acchi chal sakti. Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

We know that Jagya is shameless. He could have gone one step further and extracted his pound of flesh. He could have said,'Give me some share of the property and I will sign the divorce papers'.

But he did not. So Jagya still has some dignity left, it seems.

Firstly, though Jagya is definitely shameless...as far as I can recollect, he has never disrespected his family in the actual behavioral sense. His doings have certainly been disrespectful, but he is not shown to be a rude guy...not even to his in-laws. He would never have the nerve & courage to be so blatantly arrogant to his dadisa & bapusa...I HOPE!

And more importantly, if at all he does to ask for his share...that will be the end of Bhairon's patience...Anandi or no Anandi, Bhairon will put him in jail for his marriage to Gauri!!!

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

Jagya is a rude disrespectful ass, but he is not a blackmailer.

He has never shown any greed for the family's property per se.  If at all he has shown some unhappiness at the hospital being given to lal singh, it was not so much a property issue as it was the fact that his family found a replacement for him. It bothered him that life went on without him and that he was not the unique irreplaceable item that he thought he was.   He genuinely misses his family.
And even if he wanted to blackmail, he couldn't do it for the simple reason that a blackmailer's main trump card is that the other person wants his love or approval.
Here it is quite clear to Jagya that neither bhairon nor dadisa care for his love or approval, so there is no way that he can blackmail them 😆😆
Even practically, he wouldnt think it practical to do it.  He knows that Bhairon means business and if he refuses to sign divorce papers, and starts blackmailing, bhairon can sue him for adultery and put him behind bars.  He knows he has no real power in this matter.

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usually MBBS grads become apprentice of some established doctor... meanwhile complete their higher degree.They can even do job in hospitals as junior doctors.
Once they gain experience they can open their own clinics...
I dont know why Jagaya is behaving like a 10th pass guy...

Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago