Health & Fitness

Supplement powder

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I want to keep my body healthy forever, now a days food contains too much of chemicals which won't be good for health. I need some supplement for this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diamond200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supplement powder" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diamond200

Diamond200

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Protinex is a Good Supplement Powder for Women ... its Conc Protein and also Vit D is present with Calcium .

200Amethyst

200Amethyst

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Even I wanna know that ...

stlnmmnts

stlnmmnts

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hello,
Yes there are good nutrition available in India that is supporting people who are interesting in health and wealth.There are some liquid nutrition that helping you in cellular level.Also their protein powders are there that contains 80 % protein.If you want to know more please mail me in sensiblesimpleguy@gmail.com.

jackkyjackson

jackkyjackson

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
plz give me details

sweetnirali

sweetnirali

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
some people say protinex contains too much fat?is this true?i am having acti lite these days,have u guys tried this product?if yes pls let me know if this is good and does it contain fat?

kevofev

kevofev

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hi anirudh123,

To keep your body healthy forever , you must eat well and exercise well . All food does not contain too many chemicals, this only applies if you eat outside or eat fast food most of the time. If you cook , or if your mum cooks food from natural ingredients then you can guarantee that the food will keep you healthy and strong if you eat in moderation. 

Are you talking about supplements for bodybuilding or supplements for a stronger immune system? 

Supplements for a stronger immune system will definitely help you maintain your good health and will assist in breaking down the food you eat so that  you can get more energy. 

Supplements for bodybuilding , in my opinion are only good for you if you continue to bodybuild for a long time. This means if you stop bodybuilding you will lose most of the muscle and energy you used to have. 
For example, if you took one protein shake before and one after you exercise...its good for you, no doubt. But when you stop taking the protein shake you will notice it will affect your performance in the gym. It is best to not get dependent on it . Its good to take in moderation, like every alternate day . Eat natural food for natural strength.

I hope this helps.
Thanks and take care

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.