Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi WU 20th April 2012 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aditi07

IF-Dazzler

aditi07

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
great update...must say its a very interesting show!! Ya...Thakur Vikram said that to save sugni from any problem...i think he actually did enjoy the ride LOL
Promising start...very different & intense concept!! I was immediately curious to watch it when I found that Narayani & Varun too r part of the show...Narayani is surely looking very different yet awesome! & Varun's entry was very interesting & enjoyable...his character seems to be very interesting having multitude of layers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi WU 20th April 2012 (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by etna

Thank you very much, Rozetta! You're update is lovely and well written! It was so nice from Thakur Vikram Singh's side to lie in order to not create problems for Sugni, but I think he truly meant it when he said he did enjoyed his ride and that it was the best ride he ever had!

yeah etna I think he did it to save sugni from trouble and also that he meant he truly enjoyed the ride.
So far his character as thakur VS is really gr8

Dia_F

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

great update...must say its a very interesting show!! Ya...Thakur Vikram said that to save sugni from any problem...i think he actually did enjoy the ride LOL
Promising start...very different & intense concept!! I was immediately curious to watch it when I found that Narayani & Varun too r part of the show...Narayani is surely looking very different yet awesome! & Varun's entry was very interesting & enjoyable...his character seems to be very interesting having multitude of layers. 

Yeah I agree his character is spot on I just love his entry and so far his role as thakur is progessing real nice
Guess we got to keep watching since I have a felling things r going to get even more interesting LOL

Dia_F

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update - wonderfully done

rozie

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Clap ThanksSmile

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Lovely update Clap ThanksSmile

Thanks a lot for your kind words LOL

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update...can't wait to watch the epiClap

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
there is a PRECAP Sugni is taking her mother who has fainted in a four wheel cart and Thakur Vikram Singh is coming in his open jeep and he leaves the road and takes a rough rural track and coming fast and Sugni is pushing  uphill  the cart  and suddenly both in front of each other Vikram singh puts the break and stops suddenly cursing looks up to see Sugni

Thanks for the update well done

Edited by chalhov - 22 April 2012 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.