Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepak8620

don't say🤣

😆😆😆

Edited by harshal25 - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
isnt this better? rishi loses memory...forgets indu...indu goes after him...he gives no bhao in the beginning...later he falls in love being ricky diwan only...maybe they bring in natasha...

so love story starts again...

eventually though he would always become rishi K for her...but we will get to know a LOT about ricky diwan...

bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

isnt this better? rishi loses memory...forgets indu...indu goes after him...he gives no bhao in the beginning...later he falls in love being ricky diwan only...maybe they bring in natasha...

so love story starts again...

eventually though he would always become rishi K for her...but we will get to know a LOT about ricky diwan...

this time good say🤣
but no memory loss
-Rinky- thumbnail
laugh as much as u want...but this is deffo better idea than manshi or rishi directly going to heaven...so...think about it...😳
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

laugh as much as u want...but this is deffo better idea than manshi or rishi directly going to heaven...so...think about it...😳

why r u so serious who said that this is not a good idea
but if we want to see ricky diwan then why only this useless memory loss
u don't like seedha saadha love, i think so
that's why u all want to introduce twist par twist in love story
and sorry if my comments hurt u
but my intention was not to hurt u
its was just for light moment 

harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes...Idea is Good. But What about Monalisa Tours and travels...??? Use kaun sambhalega jab Indu Ricky ke saath rahegi uski yaad-dasht vapa laane ke liye... ...??
Job chod degi Ricky ke liye toh Ghar(SN) kaise chalega...???

And How will she remain with Ricky...??? 😕 He will forget his marriage... So she doesn't have a good reason to even chat with him for 10 min...So...The idea is not applicable...
Otherwise its a good track as it brings so many Inshi scenes...a new start...Role reversal...😳
-Rinky- thumbnail
i was just saying we have never seen much of ricky diwan anywhere...its always rishi kumar, the kiraydaar...of whom? makan malkin ji...

this way atleast we will see what he used to be...and see some good inshi scenes...cos indira will come in terms what he used to be...and who she has reallt married...or how much he changed himself...ab tak she knows only a part of his story...

i like sweet simple love stories too...but if u want show to run for some time...twists are necessary...
harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i was just saying we have never seen much of ricky diwan anywhere...its always rishi kumar, the kiraydaar...of whom? makan malkin ji...

this way atleast we will see what he used to be...and see some good inshi scenes...cos indira will come in terms what he used to be...and who she has reallt married...or how much he changed himself...ab tak she knows only a part of his story...

i like sweet simple love stories too...but if u want show to run for some time...twists are necessary...

@bold:
I simply love this line...That will be a complete new discovery for her...She will respect him even more...Cause she will understand There is a big difference in being Ricky and Rishi and He transformed himself (the last 5 months we saw) just for her...😳

She will transform Ricky to Rishi...😍