Fan Fictions

Aarya FF:Kuch Kuch Hota Hai(Imp Note:Page 22) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

Awesome
Love it

Thanxx for likingBig smile!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarya FF:Kuch Kuch Hota Hai(Imp Note:Page 22) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

awesome

Thanxx for commentingBig smile!

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ur writing is really interesting yaar...amazing update and pls do update soon and pm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Nice update. Looking foward to more updates.

pickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alekhika20

Nice update

Thanxx for commentingBig smile!

anshra-

anshra-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow
just loved it
awesome

pickachu

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!

pickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

FF:Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Part 3

Yash brought chocolates and tickets then he went to Girl's hostel.He asked permission from vidhi the warden of girl's hostel to go to aarti's room.She allowed him to go to aarti's room knowing that again they must have some fight.Yash knocked at the door of aarti's room.She opened the door.

Aarti(Shocked):Tum!

Then she was about to close the door angrily.

Yash(Making baby face):Aarti please mere aik baat sun lo.

Aarti kept the door open.

Aarti(With angry face):Kya baat karne hai?

Yash(Softly):Pehle ye chocolates le lo.

Aarti tried to control her temptation and turned away.

Aarti(Crossing her arms):Jo baat karne hai woh jaldi karo.

Yash:I want to say that i'm really very sorry aarti.I promise i will not repeat my mistake again...oops i have forgot actually i have come here because i brought two tickets of movie dilwale dulhaniya le jayein ge.I wanted to watch that movie with you but its ok i understand why u don't want to come...

He was about to go out of the room.

Aarti:Wait.I will go with you.

Yash(Innocently):How can you go with me?You are angry with me.Right?

Aarti(Quickly): Its ok.I have forgiven u.Plzz ma'am se permission lo na mere liye.

Yash:I have already taken the permission.

Aarti(Excitedly):Ok then lets go.

Aarti took chocolates from yash and gripped his arm.They went to the cinema.Aarti was watching the movie excitedly.Yash looked at her and shooked his head while thinking how could anyone watch one movie for more than 10 times.He knew that aarti was biggest fan of shahrukh khan.He hated this actor because aarti loved him alot but he liked this actor because aarti forgot about her anger due to his movies.He did not watch the movie like always and kept staring at aarti whose expressions were changing with every scene.After watching the movie,Yash dropped aarti at her hostel.Next day,Yash and aarti were having breakfast in cafeteria of the university when Paridi who was their classfellow and also lives in the aarti's hostel,came to them.

Paridi(Quickly):Hi yash! Hi aarti! kal mujhe vidhi baji se pata chala tha ka tum dono koi movie dekhne gaye ho.Kon se movie dekhe?

Aarti:Ddlj!

Paridi(Dreamily):Wow!! woh tu mere bhi favourite hai.Main jab bhi woh movie dekhte hoon tu mujhe lagta hai ka mera dreamboy bhi Raj jaisa ho ga.

Yash(In low voice):Pata nahi Raj bechare ka kitne clones banane parein ge.

Paridi(Heard him):Kyu tumhare koi dreamgirl nahi hai.

Yash:Haan hai na.

Paridi(Excitedly):Kon hai?Kaise hai?

Yash(Looked at aarti):Jis ko dhekh ka mujhe kuch kuch ho...(Looked away)Hmm modern se ho aur aise ho ka jab woh chale tu sare log isse dekhte rah jayein.Iss ka baat karne ka style bohat unique ho aur woh elders ke respect karte ho.

Paridi(Disappointedly):Woh matlab abhi nahi mile.

Yash nodded his head in no while looking at aarti trying to find any sign of jealousy but she started to make fun of him that where would he find such a girl.Paridi remembered something.

Paridi(Hit hand on her forehead):Oh shit yaar! jo baat karne aaye thi woh main batane hi bhool gaye actually humare Principal Pankaj sir ke beti aa rahe hai England se woh chahte hain ka hum dono isse guide karein university ka bare main.Please chalo woh aate hi hoge.

Aarti:Ok i'm coming.

Precap:Yash and aarti met arpita.

NOTE: Sorry for not replying to everyone's commentsCry.I have added everyone who have requested and who have commented on previous part.I hope u guys enjoy this partBig smile.

For getting Pm,Please add this username.

pickachuFF

Edited by pickachu - 19 June 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11aisha_1998Kashishangelketki61bmeenuu111darrishsheetalvasateju1816riddhima1nirmalac99Josmi01Leevi05PrincessAshVikLuvStrk-001Pearl_27saf24VincyAnneAwari_MaanLoveforlifepankhudi_TiaRa.LilGreenRobot.jasraj123jikky_84shah10freya123_BlackPearl_jasminerahul...Natasha...goldenmoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top