The Vampire Diaries

The new villian may be...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
okay so the tvd cast and crew keep on talking about this new villain, and i really wanna know who it is. For some reason I have a feeling it's alaric Confused that would be a very interesting twist but who knows. The only problem is if Matt Davis leaves or has fewer epis in tvd coz of his new show then he can't be the villain..or maybe he can...

do leave your views..
is the villain someone new or an old member...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The new villian may be..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
well i think its eithr esther or ric...dnt thnk ders ny new character...!

meriyaar

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I think it's Esther AND Ric.
And Klaus joins the Salvatore brothers and Elijah to fight them. Maybe Kol to joins them.

meriyaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.