ROSID's moment of the day.

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys seeing the wonderful response to ROSID ki dialogbazii am starting this thread for pointing out the moment of the day of rosid. rosids every moment is so cute that i dont feel like blinking as i might miss out on one of those moments between rosid. atleast for me its difficult to chose a moment among all but i will take an initiative to prove it is possible to pick a moment or may be two πŸ˜‰
i loved the way they challenged each other and the way sid blushed and said "pagal hai". But the moment of the day was roli's hick-up and sid's reaction to it. it was just too cute. love them both.
Come on guys come up with your choices. i just love this rosid hangover and discussing them πŸ˜ƒ
My moment of d day was Sid kissing roli on d forehead and then asking her to get up and fight with her.
YA KISS of the day is the moment .
sid kissed roli and say i love u is the best rosid momentπŸ˜‰
Today's moment of the day was when roli pretended about the pain to trouble simar. And Sid also got worried and roli very cutely winked at her and then came this wink from Sid which said it all "Karoo Karoo beta aur nautnaki Karoo" πŸ€£ Their chemistry is just too cute. Dono nautnaki hain πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by 55shobha

sid kissed roli and say i love u is the best rosid momentπŸ˜‰

what should i really do seeing this picture of both of them? should i bash them badly or  should i deform my both eyes not to watch such scenes ...
Originally posted by Private-Message

what should i really do seeing this picture of both of them? should i bash them badly or  should i deform my both eyes not to watch such scenes ...

As bashing is not allowed so i think u shud go for second option πŸ˜‰
my scene of the day is when sid said to roli that i will do ur work for whole life... but a condition applied πŸ˜Š
ya i also love when SID SAID KI MAIN JARI ZINDGI TUMHARA KAAM KER SAKTA HOO .LOVELY
Today's moment for me was when mr cool Sid panicked when our naughty roli lied to him that she is unwell. 
I loved the thought of the rock like Sid being moved so badly with a thought of roli feeling uneasy. Very cute scene.