Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Guys,

How are you liking this current set of episodes where they have added Sandeep Aanand as the forgetful havaldar, Billu?

My impressions -

I normally really enjoy Sandeep Aanand's acting.

But I don't find the amnesiac stuff very funny right now. I know that sometimes these things take time. But so far, it's not working with me.

The one good joke that happened was when in the middle of the case, Billu asks some questions which are case related and CC, GG, BP and Gopi marvel at him for a bit. "Pehli baar"...

Otherwise all the stuff didn't really strike me as being very funny.

What do you guys think?

I want this to be a success but they need to tweak this a bit cos right now it's not working for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xen10elle45

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR with additional havaldar Billu" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. accepting someone new generally takes time... I think he is good...
One scene which i found hilarious was the holi scene where he colors Gopi's face LOL and I also like the part where he suddenly asks some really logical questions LOL

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
LOL I came to the forum just to make this very same topic. But you beat me to it.
I haven't been watching FIR a lot these days so initially I thought Billu was just a temporary fixture. Also, like you, I enjoy this actor's acting in a variety of roles, not just as a policeman. So, even though some Billu scenes are funny, I'm not enjoying the new addition much.

However, my family and others seem to like him. We always did, as he has a cute bholu face. I think we'll get used to him. His character will be fine-tuned soon Smile

prachi25

prachi25

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Its kinda like jonny lever's character in golmaal returns . I would wanna see gopi making tht facial expression..i think gopi wud look funny playing this character . ( not that Sandeep Aanand is doing a bad job) but just a thought Tongue

Edited by prachi25 - 20 April 2012 at 8:23pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
The scenes are quite funny sometimes. I especially love the scenes when Billu calls BP by some other name which makes him really mad. But I agree. I feel Sandeep Anand is just repeating what Johnny Lever did in Golmaal Returns. If this is temporary, I don't mind. But I would rather it not be permanent.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I think the Billu scenes are hilarious, i like his character it's pretty funny 

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I will really like it if itz only a temporary character...It sure needs some fine-tuning and he was quite hilarious when he calls BP by the wrong name bcoz of his short term memory and how he manages to drive BP up the wall...But it would be fun if he was playing games wid dem instead..As in faking the whole amnesia-ness in order to deviate them from their missions...That would be truly interesting to watch!!But i do miss this guy in his other get-ups wid diff names and takiya kalams...

Cheers,
Jassie

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I know I complained about Billu but in the recent storyline, I really enjoyed how he does khinchai of the Commissioner (his jeejoo) by accusing him of having affairs and after a while it turns out that it was his bad-memory acting up again.

There's something about having the Commisioner (Suresh Chatwal) and his "mahila mitra" ( "female friend") that is funny beyond measure. Makes me laugh...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.