Apr.20th: Conversations long overdue - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Anu, awesome caps! I can't get over Addu's cuteness and his cutesy expressions, especially his glares and his grumpy looks LOL
First things first...that MN avi!! Eee...I loveee it! I agree their flying kisses can never get stale..ever..

@caps..lovely pics...Mohan-Addu moments were wonderful...I loved how Addu goes mujhe nahin khelna cricket after he loses his wicket...πŸ˜† ..

Ditto to the points in your post.. the sudden bonding with Rashmi's mom and Jiji was quite odd...the only purpose was of course to get Jiji out of the farmhouse.. and yea I also don't like the 'sun-na' thing being said by everyone second person..

@Mohan-Rashmi...I liked how Mohan spoke to her..and especially the 'khatam toh hona hi tha'.. while she kept saying it was her most memorable time.. he's almost there with respect to getting closure.. while she shamelessly clings on with the hope that he's only a step dad to the kids..I liked how he dealt with her quite calmly..I think a more emotional final outburst will happen once Rashmi knows he's really not married to Megha...

@MM scene...lol @ Mohan...ekdum point pe.. I agree he speaks what is on our minds..πŸ˜†...cute scene..Megha doing a Mohan with the sun-na was nice...but I would have liked it better if in the last episode no-one imitated the sun-na...just like when the MN scene happened..it was so out of the blue...and was perfect in that moment..

@GK ludo scene...awww! that was such a lovely scene.. and LOL @ the way Gulaal tries to sleep... MM won't play ludo for sure...they have the bacche...so maybe the four of them could do something...let's see what they shows us today... 

I hope we have a MG scene..like a phone convo...

Originally posted by Bazinga

Dancing, I don't have much hopes on but I think I can be indifferent to that and Mohan getting smitten by Megha's flying hair or whatever!

I don't understand why do ALL the soap heroes get smitten when the heroine's hair flies?  Seriously, I know for a fact that it doesn't work in real, if a girl lets her hair open, most guys remark "she looks like a ghost", then why do they give false ideas about this "phenomenon" in  our telly serials?

^^ LOL I absolutely agree...but you know what..I have seen in these Discovery science shows where they explain that the hair is one of the many factors of attraction to the opposite sex...so these desi show wale just glorify this aspect I guess...πŸ˜†... it's like just how many of us on the forum were unhappy when Kunal had a haircut...Mohan didn't seem like Mohan for a day or two..kinda same principle..πŸ˜†

Credit to Fatim for YT link and below lines :-😊

hello i found this on fb ..TV gujrat news regarding tonight epi 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6aDvdEWnw[/YOUTUBE]

btw.. Nice analysis of the episode by u Anu..!πŸ˜ƒ n thanks for the CAPS dear..!πŸ€—
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
@Kavya: You're most welcome!

@Mazzy: Yay you're back at last! Was wondering what your thoughts on the epi were...hope you're feeling better now and recovered from your fever.

Ditto to all your points...I'm HOPING there is a more emotional outburst from Mohan if/when he tells Rashmi the truth about this fake drama and all...but yeah chances don't look too bright...seems like they'll drag this fake drama out for a while.

Honestly no one can do that 'sun naa' like Mohan/Kunal...he MAKES it adorable...uske baad toh Nanhi was the next person who did it adorably...the rest of them should kinda lay off in my opinion :P

I actually found the last MM scene pretty cute until the end with the dragged out finger crossing and all...

One thing that really made that scene for me was the new tune they played 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyZuMuwjfK4[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Credit to Fatim for YT link and below lines :-😊

hello i found this on fb ..TV gujrat news regarding tonight epi 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6aDvdEWnw[/YOUTUBE]

btw.. Nice analysis of the episode by u Anu..!πŸ˜ƒ n thanks for the CAPS dear..!πŸ€—

Thanks for posting this, Swetha!

LOL I just find it so amusing to see the amount of paraphernelia in the actual scene being shot...woh bandaa jo side pe woh thermocol ya kuch ki sheet leke khadaa hai in the bit when Mohan is giving Megha her earring back...haha...

Is Mohan reading "Marley and Me"?? AwwwπŸ˜†

Ok so looks like Megha is going to fall asleep on the bed and Mohan is going to stay up reading...and mooning over her earring...and possibly having a dream sequence somewhere in b/w all that tooπŸ˜†...And Megha is finally worried? Shocker...usko yaad bhi hai ki ghar pe tension ho rahi hogi? LOLL...yeah Mohan's Murphy has finally landed on her head too...to get them stuck here.

*Edit: OMG and how can I forget to mention that they played that Darmiyaan song on them!  It suits them...I used it on one of my sigs tooπŸ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
Hi Anu,πŸ˜ƒ
I have posted an independent post on my own, which happens to be my first post. Plz read and comment.😳

Here is the link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2943811
@Nur...I'm much better today..thanks :)) 

Oh! @new tune...that's a very nice one...I didn't pay much attention while watching the episode...it's good.. I like :D ...I really don't like that one particular version of de re na..I think they played it when Mohan says the pyaar dialogue in the previous episode...the la la la thing bugs me..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Maz.

@Nur...I'm much better today..thanks :)) 

Oh! @new tune...that's a very nice one...I didn't pay much attention while watching the episode...it's good.. I like :D ...I really don't like that one particular version of de re na..I think they played it when Mohan says the pyaar dialogue in the previous episode...the la la la thing bugs me..πŸ˜†

Oh I'm glad to hear that...hope you're all fit and fine soon :-)

LOL I don't like the 'la la la' bit either but then 'de re na' to begin with is not exactly on my list of things to likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I liked this tune and the simpler version of this that they used to play before...the new variation is even sweeter :-)
Originally posted by AreYaar

Aww I never noticed it either...I wish they'd shown that in the epi...why did they edit it out? :((...I only noticed it after Amisha posted that cap...ahhh well hopefully we'll get a scene like that in the future.

Nice observation, Meera!

Anu ji the great Analyst, You commented on my post.πŸ€—... dhanya hogayi mein.πŸ˜†

How is my post ??
πŸ˜†

I commented this in my post, but you have returned here. so i copied the comments here... Mein aapka peecha nahin chodungi until you analyze my post.πŸ˜†